• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshida does Banderas gif

iHSh7mHETcUDK.gif

Seanspeed

Banned
I'm not usually cynical and let people have their fun, but........if I saw him do that on his own, with no context, I wouldn't know what the fuck he was doing. lol

Marc

Cool, GAF wins the internet again. :)

Did we ever find out what got Shu so shocked in that one gif/video? Some reveal or something being saved for the launch, except I look at the news and its boring 'exclusive content' abound. Must be something else surely?

Ezi0

Cool, GAF wins the internet again. :)

Did we ever find out what got Shu so shocked in that one gif/video? Some reveal or something being saved for the launch, except I look at the news and its boring 'exclusive content' abound. Must be something else surely?

It was the TowerFall game.

Both of them did it wrong...

1. What happened to your old Solid Snake Mario avatar?

2. I sorta wanted to do the two separate Banderas GIFs merged together, and they probably wouldn't have been okay with me trying to track the GIF's timing as accurately as possible. Sorry that I couldn't nail it 100%!

Carcetti

Can I get instructions on an infographic on how to do this properly? I don't want to bring shame to Banderas gestures.

Niwa

Wow how did they end up doing it so wrong? Those are looking more "Oh mondieu *pass out*" than Banderas!

Top Bottom