• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2015 floor plans are up

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Now, to avoid the problems we saw last year, I'm gonna call these floor plans preliminary. So, ESA, don't start moaning, please. Anyway, the floor plans can be viewed in full here (note, site can be slow): http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=mk02jm307&alt_entry=true

Below are the floor plans of South Hall and West Hall (PMRs and Concourse aren't too interesting, part from Nintendo booking the theatre as always). I have marked where the more interesting exhibitors are:

e32015southhallfdb4q.png

e32015westhallldbaq.png

Some things of notice

• Microsoft has only a single booth this year, no meeting rooms (announced ones anyway)
  • Konami has a booth
  • A handful of the booths are still up for grabs (according to this plan)

Ah, good to see that Capcpom is making another appearance at the show.

Edit: Agh, sorry, I didn't realize you wrote those in. I thought those were direct screen grabs, text and all.

Alienous

Bethesda couldn't get themselves a booth the size of the other publishers? Not even as big as Capcpom's?

I thought this was their big year.

Dudebro II still wouldn't show up
Dudebro II is The Last Guardian of parody indie games.

Rösti;165764144 said:
I think you need a minimum marketing budget of $30 000 to exhibit at E3. What the booths cost I don't know.

We'll just have a whip round.

Bethesda couldn't get themselves a booth the size of the other publishers? Not even as big as Capcpom's?

I thought this was their big year.

Doesn't mean e erything will be playable. Doom probably, Fallout unlikely. Maybe other stuff.

Oh wow, just noticed that Konami are turning up. Look forward to them showing off more of MGSV, MGSV and uhhh, MGSV.

I feel terrible for whatever poor soul has to man that Konami booth.

I half-expect them to put out a sign saying 'Don't ask us about Silent Hills."

Asd202

I spotted a small mistake on your map but don't worry, I fixed it.

Hehe good call. Anyway Square-Enix has a pretty big booth this year. Capcpom too I guess there more than just SF V. Ninendo is also pretty big this year followed by Sony and I think MS is the biggest? Atlus has a small booth but I'm still hoping for Persona 5.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I don't think Sega has a booth =( besides Atlus, of course.

They'll probably have a presence in the mobile gaming pavilion >=/

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Rösti;165764144 said:
I think you need a minimum marketing budget of $30 000 to exhibit at E3. What the booths cost I don't know.

We'll just have a whip round.
I'm not sure if that sum is accurate, but I remember vaguely reading about it some years ago. Insurance anyway is greater, minimum is one million dollars.

Justinh

Sony should hire some huge ass bouncers to just stand at the edge of their areas and just stare into Microsoft' AO.

Rösti;165764609 said:
I'm not sure if that sum is accurate, but I remember vaguely reading about it some years ago. Insurance anyway is greater, minimum is one million dollars.

Apparently a 200ft space costs $10,000 and you need to pay about $700 insurance.

WE CAN DO IT.

Why does Sony need all that space when they have no games?

Indie games aren't real games, silly.

Top Bottom