• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD Ghosts already hacked on Ps3 (Pics inside)

Update: Hacked on Ps3 and Xbox360

German Source

Summary: Cheats (aimbot, wallhack), perks and Prestige 10.

cod-ghosts-hacked-1.png

cod-ghosts-hacked-2.png

cod-ghosts-hacked-3.png

cod-ghosts-hacked-5.png

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGMq_3O0598&feature=youtu.be&a

Pics are in this Thread:

http://callofduty.4players.de/board1-callofdutyseries-de-news-fragen-und-fehler/board23-news-von-unseren-redakteuren-f%C3%BCr-user/86774-call-of-duty-ghosts-ps3-version-bereits-vollst%C3%A4ndig-gehackt/

(Youtube) Videos and comments on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/search?q=ghosts%20hacked&src=typd&f=realtime

Persona7

Banned
I remember when they figured out how to display the button prompts in the chat boxes and name tags in SOCOM 3.

Pretty cool and it didn't affect anything negatively.

koorigashi

Neo Member
It's nothing to worry about, they basically could use the same hacks they did for CoD4 and MW2 and MW3 as it's all IW Engine based, once it's actually released I'm sure they'll roll out a patch to fix those exploits but seeing as they game isn't released yet they haven't bothered.

Its things like this that remind me how far psn is behind xbox live....xbox live is by no means perfect but there are so many games on the ps3 that are so broken u dont even bother to go online

CSX

Its things like this that remind me how far psn is behind xbox live....xbox live is by no means perfect but there are so many games on the ps3 that are so broken u dont even bother to go online

Really? I have fond memories of hacked games back on XBL for MW2

Jburton

Banned

Lol, some of you guys are nuts.

I like how he didn't come back to the thread.

I remember when they figured out how to display the button prompts in the chat boxes and name tags in SOCOM 3.

Pretty cool and it didn't affect anything negatively.
Ah, the memories. There would always be one person with a lag switch in a clan to make the special character clan-tags. I was that person. ;)
But we only ever played 8v8 Crossroads, Frostfire, Desert Glory, and Devil's Road (sniping only) no respawn. Never cheated and never had a problem with cheaters.

I think that I still have my lag switch somewhere. Christ, it was an ugly contraption.

HiiiLife

I won't lie. The occasional hacked lobbies that I came across were actually fun. Not that I'm condoning the hacks, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't amusing having all 12 players floating throw the sky while launching unlimited grenades from their M4. Lol.

Newlove

They've had the exact same problem with CoD in the past. I don't understand how they could let the same hacks that have been happening for years in a couple of CoD iterations to still be possible.

Edit

I've seen pictures of these gamertags on the PS3 version but that video was on Xbox 360, so it must be for both.

Lol, some of you guys are nuts.

Just an observation....i pick up second hand games for my son to play and the amount of major ps3 third party titles where he has gone into games and had people

# Flying around under or over the map
# Had some sort of god mode cheat
# have altered weapons
# spam some annoying sound effect or graphics glitch ingame

As i said before the 360 is by no means a safe haven but any game that is over a year old does not appear to be policed or patched at all on ps3 and the same idiots keep showing up

Jburton

Banned
Just an observation....i pick up second hand games for my son to play and the amount of major ps3 third party titles where he has gone into games and had people

# Flying around under or over the map
# Had some sort of god mode cheat
# have altered weapons
# spam some annoying sound effect or graphics glitch ingame

As i said before the 360 is by no means a safe haven but any game that is over a year old does not appear to be policed or patched at all on ps3 and the same idiots keep showing up

Care to tell us what games?

Also third party games are patched by the devs, has nothing to do with MS and Sony ...... same with moderation of 3rd party games.

Report cheaters, don't just bemoan them ...... the mechanisms are there.

Looks like the perfect time to jump ship on current gen online multi.

Thankfully we have a console for people doing that... it's called PS4 :p

That's my plan anyways.

Top Bottom