• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

1lil.jpg

2tetyfy.png

4uouoeo.png

6.png

3zzz.png

5.png

6.png

4ioi.png

2nen.png

3ucu.png

6.png

3wlw.png

The forum formally had smilies, the code being :lol

The forum admins removed the smileys as they felt the smileys were being abused and obstructing good discussion. The main abuser of the smiley was frequent
NFL GAF poster jakncoke. When the smileys were removed, an animated gif of the Seahwawks logo laughing was created, and since jakncoke was a huge Seahawks
fan, instead of just posting the gif, members took to using :jnc as a stand in for the lost smiley

6.png

UytKS.png

evilhomer

Also don't forget April 3rd is the date for the new nike uniforms to be unveiled!

At least thats the date we have for the Seahawks but I imagine it's the same or similar for most teams that it's relevant for.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Thanks bucket, good work. Let's see if we can get through the draft before we get another 20k posts...

LQX

Word in NY is that Tebow will be sleeping on Jeremy Lin's couch until he finds a place.

Milchjon

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Now everything has changed
I'll show you love
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open

I feel so welcome in this thread!

Ænima

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Now everything has changed
I'll show you love
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open

I feel so welcome in this thread!
So lets go then (to NFL OT2)
Lets make our escape
Come on lets go then
Lets ask can we staaaayyyyyyy

red13th

Jets officials are strongly encouraging new recruit Tim Tebow to live in New Jersey to keep him as far away as possible from the temptations of New York's nightlife, a source close to the team has said.

While believing the quarterback will be a great asset on the field, off it they think Tebow — a teetotaler and virgin who is saving himself for marriage — will need to have his hand held.

"The team will encourage Tebow to live in New Jersey near the practice facility," the source said. "They are not going to want him to be influenced and distracted in the city."

New York bar owners said they would be happy to accommodate Tebow's strong faith — as long as it gets him in the door. Murray Hill sports bar Brother Jimmy's has created a "No Sex on the Beach" drink for Tebow, a virgin version of the traditional "Sex on the Beach."

Others were plotting to lure him away from his frequent charity work in favor of the Big Apple's club scene.

"New York is a tough place for someone with a holy background, and I can see it corrupting him," said Maria Katz, a hostess at Sapphire's Gentleman's Club on the Upper East Side.

"We love breaking the good boy. We hear it all the time, 'I don't want a lap dance, I've got a wife,' and then they're walking out at 6:00am."

Tebow shall not be broken.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
As a Jet fan i didn't really see the big fuss about getting Tebow. Sanchez should have been pulled halfway through the season. Each game he just got worse and worse. Tebow wins games despite being a mediocre QB. What truly boggles my mind is why would you give Sanchez a three-year contract extension when you clearly have no faith in this dude?!?!

As a Jet fan i didn't really see the big fuss about getting Tebow. Sanchez should have been pulled halfway through the season. Each game he just got worse and worse. Tebow wins games despite being a mediocre QB. What truly boggles my mind is why would you give Sanchez a three-year contract extension when you clearly have no faith in this dude?!?!

Nothing instills true confidence like giving a contract where the entire world knows you're just trying to fake-instill confidence, but really keep throwing the guy in the dumpster.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I lost an avatar bet and as an honorable guy, I've honored my bet. What's your excuse brah?

Well my first pony avatar was due to losing a bet as well.

But like FMT I've ventured the worlds best left unexplored and unfortunately came out enjoying it. I still struggle with this everyday.

Top Bottom