• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

sakipon

Hate to be a party pooper, but you really don't have to be fat to be heavyweight. And Rosalina isn't fat.

It would've been better to use a word like large or heavy in the title. Those still relate to having fetishes for plus sized women. Jokes are funny when based on real things.

Beth Cyra

Hate to be a party pooper, but you really don't have to be fat to be heavyweight. And Rosalina isn't fat.

It would've been better to use a word like large or heavy in the title. Those still relate to having fetishes for plus sized women. Jokes are funny when based on real things.

Rosalina isn't even heavy if you go by looking at how damn tiny her limbs are. So your post about trying to talk down for something real is pointless even with heavy.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Good job EatChildren on the complete fuck up of the merge. Let me try and fix this.

DonMigs85

Rosalina isn't even heavy if you go by looking at how damn tiny her limbs are. So your post about trying to talk down for something real is pointless even with heavy.

She seems pretty tall though. Here she appears to dwarf Mario and Peach.

2437432579_86cda5a78d.jpg

BTW I hope Funky's still in here.

Boney

Banned

like the joke is tht she isn't really fat

Izayoi

Banned

lolp0ule.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I 'fixed' it, and by 'fix' I mean I undone my stupid merge which was stupid because of stupid time stamp organisation rarr rarr. This is the OT, so um, discuss stuff here. Woo.

no idea why i recommended you, should've told chet to use nirolak

You say that now but you'll vote for me again like the rest of those suckers.

Gravijah

I 'fixed' it, and by 'fix' I mean I undone my stupid merge which was stupid because of stupid time stamp organisation rarr rarr. This is the OT, so um, discuss stuff here. Woo.

shoulda just went with the simple option instead of trying to be mr nirolak big shot thread merger~

Guesong

I'm so happy that
Airship Fortress
is coming back in the final Retro Cup.

Seriously, track design was awesome and the music was epic. Can't wait to see it again.

Top Bottom