• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet all the heroes and villains from Super Bomberman R!

Today, we introduce Big Brother, the White Bomber! #HaveABlast

ecbubYk.jpg

Good guys need bad guys to fight & here is our first Anti-hero : Magnet Bomber! Super Bomberman R Here: https://goo.gl/QttjqI

AOA5WT9.jpg

Next in our Meet the Bombers: Heroes need naps too! Blue Bomber just wishes evil would let him hit the alarm a few more times.

tqHH16w.jpg

When you Meet the Bombers, you might wonder who the "best" one is, but no worries it's Black Bomber, he will tell you so himself!

C4I58saXAAICOoR.jpg

Huge, evil?, cuddly and made of metal! Meet the dastardly Golem Bomber! He just wants to hug and squeeze you like a bunny!

zUguADY.jpg

Red believes that actions speak louder than words and that explosions are the loudest action of all!

40j5Wxg.jpg

When meeting the mighty mind of the Phantom Bomber, it may be best to avoid challenging his intellect and do what Red Bomber does; just keep throwing bombs!

4SZ8M9P.jpg

If you are looking for enthusiasm, meet our Yellow Bomber! Sometimes, having fun is more fun than blowing stuff up...sometimes!

uO8GDma.jpg

Dastardly glamour star Karaoke Bomber will blow her enemies away with her dramatic style and singing voice!

Aj3vdvO.jpg

If the reward for saving the galaxy was a delicious all you can eat buffet, count Green Bomber as first in line for the job! It takes a lot of energy to be so enthusiastic!

eb7r1wn.jpg

Vengeance is dish best served with hot plasma bombs! At least it is when you are this Dastardly Bomber. Being so angry cannot be healthy!

AjD9Pn4.jpg

From Bomberman's official Facebook page.

Hopefully this will be an ongoing thing in which case I will post the updates here. Looking forward to this game and crossing my fingers for Bomberman to appear in Smash Bros. Switch!

bomberman has such a good look for this

he could be a good mascot

I've always seen him as a great mascot. Definitely the missing piece in the Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man trio. Not quite on the level as the first two but definitely up there with Mega Man in terms of popularity outside of gaming forums/internet culture.

Ridley327

bomberman has such a good look for this

he could be a good mascot

Yeah, I'm really liking the 2010s-era cartoon look he's got going on. It's simple, but very expressive. It's a shame that it's limited to the cutscenes, but at least they're represented in the game in some form.

woopWOOP

Wait, he's just called White Bomber? That seems a little too... easy.

Agreed that the artstyle looks really great here

Wait, he's just called White Bomber? That seems a little too... easy.

Agreed that the artstyle looks really great here

Yepp this has always been the case. In Bomberman Generation for the Gamecube whichever colour is on their last trophy it says "their name, (White Bomber, Red Bomber etc) one more!"

Ah yeah I remember now that you mention it!

Yepper, there was also Cool Black, Bookworm Green, Cute Pink, Giant Gold and Kid Blue. I didn't see a light blue one, but when I googled the names above (Green and Blue's names eluded me), I found Carmen Bomber who's a blue woman, so maybe she might be the most comparable to the light blue Bomber.

I do wonder why they didn't just bring the Land crew back, unless they're restricted to Racjin's games? it also raises the question of whether these new characters are canon... if we'll even see another game after this that is.

But that's not the bomberman 64 bomberman
Chubby bomberman is 🐐
8 bros and sisters are 8 costumes for smash brothers
👀

Think I'll pick this up at launch for my multiplayer fix for switch

But that's not the bomberman 64 bomberman
Chubby bomberman is 🐐
8 bros and sisters are 8 costumes for smash brothers
👀

Think I'll pick this up at launch for my multiplayer fix for switch

It and Snipperclips look like good early multiplayer games before MK8D, Arms and Splatoon 2 come out.

You saying that about 8 and Smash Bros is making me hope for Bomberman in Smash even more...

also

Banned
I've always thought his name was Bomberman and didn't realize bombermen are a race and they have their own names. I've been living a lie.

Now I'm really looking forward to the enriched story will all-star voice cast that will hopefully explore the intricacies of the bombermen world.

Lagamorph

This and Zelda are the only launch games I plan to pick up at the moment. The last Bomberman game I really enjoyed (or even really played) was the one on the Saturn.

Conezays

Y'all better all have your Switch and Bomberman preorders in. This is going to be sick!

Yep. Very excited for this and Zelda day one. I doubt it will supplant my favourite Bombermans but definitely looking forward to some online matches with fellow players here.

Top Bottom