• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

USK watch: Braid for PS3 confirmed

German ratings board USK have posted their classification for Braid on PS3.

314t1ly.png

Blablurn

great addition for the playstation store - even though i didn't like it on 360. but i think this is just my opinion. anyway. more is always better.

Firestorm

Being ported by Hothead Games it looks like. They did the Mac port too. This better be a different team from the Penny Arcade Adventures team! I want Episode 3 =[

tenten

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
Next up: Geometry Wars.

Next year around this time:
monkey island, shadow complex, turtle in time, trials, splosion man, magic the gathering, kof 98, duke nukem, worms 2, and space invaders extreme.

Did I miss any? PSN is going to be on fire!!!

corn_fest

Yes! Been waiting on this. With this and Castle Crashers, seems like a lot of the best XBLA games are coming to PSN too.

What major original (i.e not a remake or a port) exclusive games does XBLA games have left. Pacman CE, Geowars 2 and Shadow Complex are the only ones that spring to mind.

tenten said:
monkey island, shadow complex, turtle in time, trials, splosion man, magic the gathering, kof 98, duke nukem, worms 2, and space invaders extreme.

Turtles in Time is already coming this year isn't it? And I think KOF also, the only one I really care about is Monkey Island, it's on every platform but on PSN....

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Nuclear Muffin said:
What major original (i.e not a remake or a port) exclusive games does XBLA games have left. Pacman CE, Geowars 2 and Shadow Complex are the only ones that spring to mind.
Well if GeoWars was coming to PS3, it would have by now. Shadow Complex and Pacman are the only two there that are absolutely 100% exclusive (Pacman being a "gift to the XBL Marketplace" as the devs said).

tenten said:

lol console wars.

SayItWithMe

Neo Member
chubigans said:
Well if GeoWars was coming to PS3, it would have by now. Shadow Complex and Pacman are the only two there that are absolutely 100% exclusive (Pacman being a "gift to the XBL Marketplace" as the devs said).

Maybe GeoWars 1&2 will come as a package to the PSN? I know everyone would lap that up.

ShogunX

I wonder how often this tradition will continue? Games being released on other platforms only for the PSN to get them later down the line (sometimes a lot later down the line).

tenten said:

Oh god. I mean really if your excited about these games you would buy a 360. Fuck waiting a year.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
KOF98UM and GAROU have like 6 months of exclusivity.
I assume the same for KOF2002.

Kydd BlaZe

This and Castle Crashers are seriously all sorts of awesome. PS3 owners are in for two of the best downloadable titles money can buy.

Top Bottom