• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andrew Garfield is "The Amazing Spider-Man" (official title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spidermanfirstnewlooksmall.jpg

do not like the picture.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Title is alright. Should of made the title more the lines of Batman Begins. Amazing Spider-man would be a good sequel name.

smokeymicpot said:
Title is alright. Should of made the title more the lines of Batman Begins. Amazing Spider-man would be a good sequel name.
Sequel will be called Spectacular with Web of rounding out the new trilogy.

Mark my words.

Recon

Banned
I hated the idea of a reboot at first, but everything about this movie is making me excited. Cant wait.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Love the suit, but it made me think about the first movie, which reminded me that the first movie was a good movie, which reminded me that this is still way too soon for a re-boot. Still, interested in seeing it.

Omiee

amazing suite and the name works for me, and will def help the movie.
cant wait to see a trailer or teaser.

ReconYoda said:
I hated the idea of a reboot at first, but everything about this movie is making me excited. Cant wait.

I think this is starting up with him in college too which is a good idea. I'm assuming the origin is going to be a flashback.

Nizz

jett said:
Suit looks awesome, how can you hate
Yeah, the suit looks great. Love the title too. I think the suit should look like it has an element of being "home-made", which I think this suit has in the slightest.

dream

I want to think this will suck but dude made (500) Days of Summer so I'm expecting it to be the best of the 4 Spiderman movies.

But I say this as someone who has only ever liked Ultimate Spiderman and Spiderman Loves Mary Jane.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
dream said:
I want to think this will suck but dude made (500) Days of Summer so I'm expecting it to be the best of the 4 Spiderman movies.

But I say this as someone who has only ever liked Ultimate Spiderman and Spiderman Loves Mary Jane.
I expect it to be better then 3 and probably 1. If its better then 2 I'll be very surprised.

dream said:

Lol that's the total opposite of my opinion. I'm loving the cast but it's because the director made 500 days that I'm doubting this film. Not only is that film average as fuck but how do we know that guy can pull of Spiderman?

Possibly better than 3, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom