• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer for new Sorkin-penned HBO show THE NEWSROOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Hopefully this will be more Sports Night and West Wing (pre-Sorkin's departure), less Studio 60.

Viewt

Looks great. Can't wait for more Sorkin television.

I'm one of those people who loved Studio 60.

PBY

Banned
Honestly- I love Sorkin but didn't like the trailer after the first third or so- still im sure the show will be great and will def watch.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
What does he say at the 1 min mark?

Right after "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about?"

piddledy

He says Yosemite.

I'll watch it if the reviews are good, but the idea for the beginning is lifted directly from Studio 60.

I was excited about this show until I saw Olivia Munn.

Right now Girls & Veep look better SOLELY because of Olivia Munn.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Olivia Munn... oy. Surely there were other young, attractive actresses available for the role who could, you know, actually act.

But otherwise, I'm down for some of Sorkin's form of self-righteous indignation.

After watching both seasons of Sports Night on Netflix and loving The Social Network, I'm definitely going to watch this.

Also, from that preview Jeff Daniels' office and the overall set-up of the news room offices look almost exactly like the Sports Night sets.

Socreges

Banned
Olivia Munn does weird things to me. I was simultaneously turned on and repulsed after seeing her in the trailer.

seinfeld-thenosejob.jpg

Show looks promising, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom