• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Continuum Shift EXTEND |OT| - Now with New Hat

Got this today... Only thing that bugs me is that the story mode data import option doesn't seem to work for me. The data is on my HD, but it claims it doesn't detect anything there when I attempt to import it. I can boot up CS and look at my story progress fine, so I'm kinda confused here...

EDIT: I copied it over to the cloud save area and reading from there worked fine. Problem solved, I guess.

Grokbu

Got this today... Only thing that bugs me is that the story mode data import option doesn't seem to work for me. The data is on my HD, but it claims it doesn't detect anything there when I attempt to import it. I can boot up CS and look at my story progress fine, so I'm kinda confused here...
Not sure if it matters in this case, but is your copy of CS from the same region as your EX one?

Venfayth

I'd kill for a new announcer, ahaha. I can't stand this one. The anime voice acting is fine! But the announcer... D: Dear god.

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

0D1FY.jpg

I'll be waiting for you Milk

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Now Amazon says "Usually ships in 1 to 4 weeks."

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but my LE is still "Not Shipped Yet" status. :(

After watching some youtube videos I might pick this up. I have CT and CS so I'm really only getting one new character...

Does anyone know if they are going to release DLC characters for this game?

Naite

Now Amazon says "Usually ships in 1 to 4 weeks."

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but my LE is still "Not Shipped Yet" status. :(

Mine has said 'Shipping Soon' all day and it was estimated to ship today (Wednesday), but still nothing for me.

EDIT: They just e-mailed me that they shipped my order and apologized for the delay.

After watching some youtube videos I might pick this up. I have CT and CS so I'm really only getting one new character...

Does anyone know if they are going to release DLC characters for this game?

I don't think they've said anything, and the disc didn't show any DLC placeholder data like the CS disc so I don't think so.

It says my order shipped on Tuesday. I don't know about you guys.

God, I need this game. I'm stressed as hell and I just want to blow off some steam as soon as I get home on Friday...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'll probably pick this up at the end of the day.

I haven't played in a LONG time so I look forward to getting sonned by PS3GAF. At least Hambda is getting a bit more love these days though. I'm sticking it out until she becomes god-tier again.

matmanx1

Well, the Vita version is one of the more gorgeous 2D videogames that I have ever seen. I picked Ragna back up briefly yesterday and am going to have to spend some time practicing to get back to being able to pull off combos properly. But oh that screen and this game. Mindblowing, really.

Roto13

I haven't started playing yet, but I had a dream about this game last night. That was weird. Guess that means I should pop it in today. :p

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
My copy is set to be delivered by Amazon today, yet I have no tracking number

something something Arc System Works story mode

dwix

Started playing last night, and man it felt good to play a fighter again. I'm still making my way through the tutorials, which are both helpful and pretty funny.

I booted up Training as well, and didn't see any option to practice my way through the move sets. Did I just miss it or is that not possible?

Grokbu

I booted up Training as well, and didn't see any option to practice my way through the move sets. Did I just miss it or is that not possible?
The special, distortion and astral parts of the movesets are shown in challenge mode, if I recall correctly. I'm not sure if they show all of it though.

But you can also find a character's moveset in training via the pause menu.

I don't think I've ever seen a 2D fighter where you could do that.

No one has a 50+ move list, so it's not really necessary.

Challenge mode has the first few challenges of every character go through most of their moves though.

Koroviev

I was thinking about getting this, but decided to get CS since it's cheap. I need to practice a lot more before I'm ready to face human opponents anyway. Probably then CSE will be cheaper, too :)

Top Bottom