• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Continuum Shift EXTEND |OT| - Now with New Hat

Ferrio

Banned
Okay... I think fate wanted me to have this game.

I dismissed getting it. Then I overheard a coworker's son saying he was going by gamestop. Asked him which one, he was going to the one that actually had it in stock. Gave him $40....

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm starting to think I'm just not cut out to be even decent at fighting games. ._.
You know that comment you made about how if you wanted to block you'd play street fighter? Well, blocking is even more important in games like BB or GG(moreso) because the mixups are more extensive. It's not even enough to just hold back, because of the uses of barrier and instant block as well as the threat of guard breaking.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
How does the netplay in BBCS:EX compare to BBCS2?

I played mostly offline in CS2 and netplay always felt like molasses to me, even with very little delay. Maybe I'm just spoiled by offline play.

Okay... I think fate wanted me to have this game.

I dismissed getting it. Then I overheard a coworker's son saying he was going by gamestop. Asked him which one, he was going to the one that actually had it in stock. Gave him $40....

The wheel of fate has turned.

therapist

Fucking quebec....

I cannot buy the vita version of blazblue retail , its delayed weeks as the box has no fucking french language....god i hate quebec lol.

I will be buying it as soon as i can...and why is it 3.3gb damnit???
Thats the same size as uncharted...movies in game?

My tiny 4gb card cant handle it :(

He came back with the LE version... fuck I didn't wanna pay 60... ugh

edit: AND it's missing the calendar. Fucking gamestop. Great 20 bucks for bullshit.

Sounds like every other Gamestop that ended up with a single LE and gutted it, leaving the box and all of the contents out on the floor instead of packing them with the game case itself.

Prinny

Fucking quebec....

I cannot buy the vita version of blazblue retail , its delayed weeks as the box has no fucking french language....god i hate quebec lol.

I will be buying it as soon as i can...and why is it 3.3gb damnit???
Thats the same size as uncharted...movies in game?

My tiny 4gb card cant handle it :(
You can buy it on amazon.ca, that's what I did since no store here had it.

Why are you so slow Canada Post :(

Cheska

Been playing my PS3 version, but for the life of me I cannot execute the fatal counter in the tutorial :( I'm thinking of messing around with story mode and then coming back to it, I don't want that aspect to turn me off to the game.

I also managed to get the Vita verison for $20 off Amazon, so it'll be nice to see if I like playing with that Dpad over my fight stick.

Filth

i remember in bb vanilla there was a thing where i could knock some1 in the air and keep a combo going and they coudnt do anything. i forgot what it was called but the background would go different colors and i would just keep doing crazy combos in the air. how do you do that again? i forgot :( it wasnt a super of any kind someone help me :3

i remember in bb vanilla there was a thing where i could knock some1 in the air and keep a combo going and they coudnt do anything. i forgot what it was called but the background would go different colors and i would just keep doing crazy combos in the air. how do you do that again? i forgot :( it wasnt a super of any kind someone help me :3

That was Guilty Gear, not Blazblue. You would press the Dust button to initiate it.

Filth

That was Guilty Gear, not Blazblue. You would press the Dust button to initiate it.

you sure? i didnt really play guilty gear much, i remember doing it in bb :/ i would knock some1 into the air with rag and just keep knocking them up in the air higher and higher . but then again the ai hasnt done it to me so im probably wrong :(

Kokonoe

Banned
i don't understand why i get hate mail when i lose ._.

i lost, you won

y umad

._.

You might have done something that aggravated them during the match, so they don't feel a victory from just defeating you in the match is good enough I suppose. It is online after all.

Roto13

Do you unlock anything in the Gallery for watching Teach Me Miss Litchi?

EDIT: Just did my first online match. Won, but the lag was terrible, which I'm pretty sure was the other person's connection and not mine since I rarely have problems in other games. I realized half way through that I was basically spamming Jin's ice car. I'm not great and have little desire to get better so I'll probably just play offline to not annoy people. :p

Reknoc

Do you unlock anything in the Gallery for watching Teach Me Miss Litchi?

EDIT: Just did my first online match. Won, but the lag was terrible, which I'm pretty sure was the other person's connection and not mine since I rarely have problems in other games. I realized half way through that I was basically spamming Jin's ice car. I'm not great and have little desire to get better so I'll probably just play offline to not annoy people. :p

I didn't stand a chance against one who spams "Ice Car" so thoroughly!

It may have been my connection, though I usually don't have problems.

Roto13

I didn't stand a chance against one who spams "Ice Car" so thoroughly!

It may have been my connection, though I usually don't have problems.

It was a GAFfer. Of course. :p

EDIT: You're European. That's probably the problem. I just went to "quick match" and didn't specify North America.

Fugu

i don't understand why i get hate mail when i lose ._.

i lost, you won

y umad

._.
I'm not going to lie, I find playing you irritating as hell, and it doesn't matter that I win almost all the time (hence the double bursting at the start of most third rounds). I don't send hate mail, though.

Roland

I'm playing BB on Vita and I wanted to check the manual about the functions. After pausing the game, I bring up the home screen with the PS button and tap the booklet icon. I'm surprised the manual is only 11 pages. After scrolling through ten pages of safety info and copyright junk, there's one page about the basic button config and the next page tells me to visit aksysgames.com for the full manual. WTF? That is really annoying because Vita's multitasking can't handle an open game with the internet browser. So I close my game, launch aksysgames.com and their website takes over a minute to load on the Vita browser. I can't even find the manual on their CSEX game page or the support section.

I bought the physical version of the game because the 3.3 GB is a bit much for my 4 GB memory card, but I don't mind digital downloads. I'm okay with the fact that none of my Vita games have physical manuals and I even prefer the ease of accessing digital manuals with handheld games. Aksys dropped the ball on this. How hard is it to squeeze the manual with the game? Does the console versions come with instruction manuals?

I'm not going to lie, I find playing you irritating as hell, and it doesn't matter that I win almost all the time (hence the double bursting at the start of most third rounds). I don't send hate mail, though.

Yea? Interesting.

What makes it irritating?

Solune

why you guys blowing up Alaska? Hawaii is farther :|

ggs Solune, Your Ragna is strong. And I did alot of mashing 360 grabs.

That's a nice way of saying 'you got blown up, son'. =p. I'm going to try to main Hakumen, or Jin this time around... but I don't think there's enough time before SFxT.

Top Bottom