• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Press Conference Dated.

GrizzNKev

Banned
2005849-fe2dc_ORIG-my_body_is_ready_super.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Was kind of obvious. MS and Sony has 4 and 5 taken up, and it's usually two days of video conferences.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So sad to miss this this year. But, oh well, I've played the wii u. =P

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Invited and registered. Ready, so ready.
I envy you. I planned on going last year but funds ran out in the very last moments due to some unforeseen events. And this year I can't go as my employer is ceasing business and I'm no longer a member of the industry. Ah well, gotta be thankful I can watch from home at least.

Intriguing anyway. I suppose the venue is gonna be Nokia Theatre like last year. Or, if they really want to give an extravagant show they could use Kodak Theatre as they did when Wii was revealed in 2006.

I was thinking of taking that Friday and Monday off anyway for unrelated reasons, I might as well make it a five day weekend, eh?

Rösti;37476376 said:
I envy you. I planned on going last year but funds ran out in the very last moments due to some unforeseen events. And this year I can't go as my employer is ceasing business and I'm no longer a member of the industry. Ah well, gotta be thankful I can watch from home at least.

Intriguing anyway. I suppose the venue is gonna be Nokia Theatre like last year. Or, if they really want to give an extravagant show they could use Kodak Theatre as they did when Wii was revealed in 2006.

It's Nokia again. Nice venue. You can go to VGL (also at Nokia) after E3 and pretend like it's the Nintendo conference!

9AM on what time zone?
As always, PDT.

Top Bottom