• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

4 players? ok, i'll join the party.

I was going to get mad till the DK turned out to be a cheater -.-

oh gawd, its Koodo. Hit the deck!

It's open!

The blue shell backfired so bad, I got hit on a string so I bounced forward as I got hit!

Wow, Robbed by a laggy Metal Mario. Nice..

Koodo

Banned
im not opressing, im goofing off lol
i5ioPN0ahUHzT.gif

Will return after American Idol~

How did I lose? I got too excited and went into the dirt.

You know, your laggy-teleportin' blue shell backblowing tricks make you easy to identify.

Wow. A almost exact mirror of situation and placing...

Hey Greg! Today is apprently be someone else day!

Luckly I just have a lot from taking mii's people have posted the code for.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
He should have stuck with MJ.

That wasn't you who obliterated me with the lucky 7 when I had 2nd place sewed up on RR?

Heh, it might've been!

LOL, Ffdgh crashed like 6 times in a row on my screen. Just wow.

Sigh.
Yea, no offense ffdgh but your connection, man...

On Waluigi Pinball you used a Bullet Bill and I dodged it. Next thing you know, it turns around and goes backwards, rams me, and then you teleport all the way up to rest of the crowd. I was just speechless.

LOL, Ffdgh crashed like 6 times in a row on my screen. Just wow.

Sigh.

Is that who's glitching all over the place on my screen? I've crashed a few times because I got so freaked out by it.
Yea, no offense ffdgh but your connection, man...

On Waluigi Pinball you used a Bullet Bill and I dodged it. Next thing you know, it turns around and goes backwards, rams me, and then you teleport all the way up to rest of the crowd. I was just speechless.

That sound like what happened to me on the 2nd RR. I shot a red shell at someone ahead of me, I watched it chase them for a while, it never caught up but then hit me from the front :(

Awesome, Quit game, resent three swapnotes, booted up game, got back in before it continued.

Is that who's glitching all over the place on my screen? I've crashed a few times because I got so freaked out by it.

Yeah. When the game loses the place of where a racer is, it goes nuts, which messes with homing items. Sometimes with complete random things happening.

Greg. Wtf. You threw a bomb up into the sky, and it landed on me.. IN MIDAIR. I wish I could of taken a screenshot of that or something. Wow.

If it was on the first lap of Rock Rock mountain, then that was the work of moi

I saw that one. There was another one in that same lap. You did the one on the first jump
if I remember right and he did one with a 7 on the last jump before the finish line.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Well there you go, told you to throw them forward man.

Yea, I only drop backward when they've got triples now. Dropping backwards it's just salt in the wound. But every now and then...

I saw that one. There was another one in that same lap. You did the one on the first jump
if I remember right and he did one with a 7 on the last jump before the finish line.
It happened twice? Ouch

Oh that was me, I thought you were talking about DK Jungle. Thanks for the compliment :)

I do wish there was a way to do replays in Community races though, because I'm almost sure I hit someone with a bomb that I threw off the long glide at the end of Maka Wahu. It bounced off the floating platform and took them out. That one will never be topped LOL

Edit: You guys are terrible...
Bwahaha! That Princess Speed!
Who the hell is who?

Edit2:Will someone for the love of god explain to me again how to do the recovery boost? No matter how I try it I can't get it >.<

Bwahaha! That Princess Speed!

I don't care that I lost. That tail whip was soooooooooooooo good.

Well, I still have my same location. Prinny's secretly a girl penguin for some reason and that girl... who knows.

Make the recovery boost happen right after you land, its given a lot more if you press after you land and not before you land.

Top Bottom