• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Zero Punctuation Thread

BuG

why do you have a capital letter and a period if this thread is supposed to have no punctuation

Jme

i love this guys work but this episode just seemed really dated perhaps it would make more sense around 8 months ago but even still it was really good i especially enjoyed the shark eating the fat kid because thats what fat kids deserve also by demand of the topic i am using no puctuation in case anyone was wondering whats going on

scaffa

Was waiting for the new one, and it was funny as hell again :) Wished that more vids would be released in a week instead of just one tho.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Easily the most entertaining analysis of video game stuff out there.

Saitou

Banned
I motion the thread title be striked from record and be renamed "The Weekly Thread of Yahtzee Circle Jerk -- Meetings Every Wednesday"

Also, EVERYONE GO PLAY YAHTZEE'S CHZO MYTHOS GAMES, NOW

This was hilarious. Especially being afraid to play the 360 for a few days because it might collapse the waveform into a bricked console. :lol

Zenith

Banned
not as good as his other ones, probably because there's such a wide-spread of things you can comment on about consoles. but with games your material is limited enough to keep you focused.

best yet imho. definately the best juxtaposition of what he was saying with the stuff in the background.

the muppet babies innocence part made me laugh the most i think.

Haunted

:lol :lol

'woo check me out motherfuckers, I'm normal mapped!'
'could you please just serve the ball'

Saitou said:
yes! Free point 'n click adventure games for the win, although he even managed to make a great parser game. Very impressive.
Kyosuke said:
Needs to be quoted for emphasis. 1213 as well, just for the awesome plot twist at the end of the third episode.
yes! The closest you'll get to Another World and Flashback, imo.

TransTrender

Gold Member
handofg0d said:
i love this guys work but this episode just seemed really dated perhaps it would make more sense around 8 months ago but even still it was really good i especially enjoyed the shark eating the fat kid because thats what fat kids deserve also by demand of the topic i am using no puctuation in case anyone was wondering whats going on
this is what i came here for

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Teasel said:
he's so quick i can't figure entirely what he say,he should sub his video

A lot of brits actually talk damn fast, I've always thought Americans talk really slow.

Saitou said:
I motion the thread title be striked from record and be renamed "The Weekly Thread of Yahtzee Circle Jerk -- Meetings Every Wednesday"

link?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This guy is dead on about every console.

edit: FAT KID SWIMMING WITHOUT WATER WINGS :lol :lol :lol

Ca1amity

Neo Member
Another solid Zero Punctuation but you get the feeling hes kinda straining under a weekly deadline.

The Escapist sponsored ones have been good, but they arent the constant laugh fest the originals were.. hopefully he just needs time to get into a rhythm.

Ca1amity said:
Another solid Zero Punctuation but you get the feeling hes kinda straining under a weekly deadline.

The Escapist sponsored ones have been good, but they arent the constant laugh fest the originals were.. hopefully he just needs time to get into a rhythm.

The psychonauts one was a thing of beauty.

Bildi

handofg0d said:
Really? Being that I, although an internet regular, but nonetheless on occasion, being one who, from time to time, misses out on funny material, had not seen this, I thought that, subjectively speaking, it was rather, in light of the perpetual nature of the subject, pertinent, and as such it was still quite funny, as well as relevant, albeit being based on somewhat common material.

The Bioshock one really does hit on a few points that I had with the game too-notably the lack of real "character defining" choices for plasmids/tonics/weapons by means of clever synergies (like the best skill systems tend to have) and the whole notion that the world around you stops when you are hacking or looking at the map and what not. I like how System Shock 2 almost never paused the game for anything-made for a more tense atmosphere.

Still the best game to come out in the last few years, easily (and certainly a bit better than a game he flashed there for a bit, STALKER), though.

Xater

Fragamemnon said:
The Bioshock one really does hit on a few points that I had with the game too-notably the lack of real "character defining" choices for plasmids/tonics/weapons by means of clever synergies (like the best skill systems tend to have) and the whole notion that the world around you stops when you are hacking or looking at the map and what not. I like how System Shock 2 almost never paused the game for anything-made for a more tense atmosphere.

Still the best game to come out in the last few years, easily (and certainly a bit better than a game he flashed there for a bit, STALKER), though.

If you want to be mean you could say Bioshock is a dumbed down System Shock 2 with a new scenario.

Which it really is but it still makes it one of the best games in recent years. The world just was/is not ready for the amazingness that is System Shock 2.

Arde5643

Oh gawd - the Bioshock one was his best stuff so far.

I think he's really at his best when tearing asunder overhyped games.

VonGak!

Banned
Xater said:
If you want to be mean you could say Bioshock is a dumbed down System Shock 2 with a new scenario.

Broader market appeal :) Much better than a financial flop where we'll have to wait several years for a sequel.

Gowans

:lol :D some points well made (tho I dont agree with some)

:lol at poke at console gamers

(the end song reminds me now always of Dr Who greatness)

Top Bottom