• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Timedog Alert! A better way to reheat leftover pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfedai0

Banned
What the hell? Fuck that noise. Im not going to all that trouble to heat up pizza when its perfectly edible cold.

Fusebox

Banned
Two words people.

George. Foreman.

Throw it in the microwave for 30 seconds to get the insides warm, and then throw it on the George.

Crunchy crust, melted toppings, it's even BETTER than the night it arrived.

Two words people.

George. Foreman.

Throw it in the microwave for 30 seconds to get the insides warm, and then throw it on the George.

Crunchy crust, melted toppings, it's even BETTER than the night it arrived.

As a fairly young new owner of a George Foreman, allow me to sing praises of the wondrous deeds of this device and it's extreme usefulness to college undergrad diets of hotdogs and pizza rolls.

Left over pizza is not suppose to taste like regualr pizza in the slightest.

The beauty of the cold pizza or the rubbery molten cheese from the microwave gives pizza a new taste and feel to enjoy. I find some pizza to be a shit load better the next day cold or nuked to hell.

I have pizza right now. Cheddar, Bacon, and thinly sliced potatoes. Pictures incoming...

I always hear your voice whenever I read your posts now. We should dedicate a separate server to you, just so you can narrate each and every one of your posts.

Also, toaster oven bros, fuck that soggy microwave noise

this guy

That pepperoni looks gross. I don't like when it curls up like that. And no, I don't have that stupid hole phobia.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
jx8cO.jpg

I'm also eating it live if you want to watch, in the TinyGAF video chat.

Brannon

My mother reheated pizza this way, but with a glass lid with steam hole so you can see the pizza do its thing as well. It really works.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
This is a GREAT idea. My main problem with it is that I don't really ever have leftover pizza...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just throw it in the oven.
You people are nuts.
I can think of a couple reasons this would be superior to just putting it on the rack, but if you have a pizza stone I'm sure the results are about the same, though this is probably quite a bit faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom