• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"y cant metroid crawl?" first time (Miiverse) players cry for help in Super Metroid

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Taken from the Super Metroid OT Thread, courtesy of mullet2000

xW2jQMe.jpg

pzrWegT.jpg
soofzwA.png

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
"y can't metroid crawl" is the funniest thing I've heard all day. Holy shit.

Also, this is exactly why we don't get games designed like Super Metroid any more.

Neiteio

Zebes can be a bit obtuse at times, but I'm more amused by Pauly calling Samus "Metroid" than anything else. Not hating, I just find it cute. XD

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo is doomed, humanity is doomed, we're all doomed.

GulAtiCa

Just wait till they get to the first "dash" room! you know, the one that locks the door behind you and makes you stuck unless you remember how to dash. :lol

Oh this thread is going to go places. Wonderful places.

I love how one of them pauses to show frustration.

How do you open these .... DOORS!

DigiMish

It's not sad at all - it simply illustrates the difference between older, more challenging games that don't really give you any indication of whether you have the proper capability to go somewhere or not and newer games that guide and help you along the way.

Do they think that if they move to the left they will fall and die? I'm pretty sure Super Metroid has zero "fall to your death"s in the entire game.

Wait a few days until they get to the crumbling block bridge.

And then a week or so when they get to the Maridia tube (which is stupid bullshit)

Top Bottom