• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I bought a drug dealer's phone, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Ok, so I didn't want to extend my contract with Sprint, so I decided to pick up a couple of phones for myself and my wife on Craigslist. I got two Palm Centros (I'll jump ship when the G1 or a better Android phone hits), and I went and got them activated. Anyway, the phone for my wife had some interesting contacts. A few of them were:

-Supplier Southtown
-Supplier Green
-Supplier extabs
-Big Momma
-BMC McMillion
-Roller
-Buyer
-Buyer chago
-Froster
-GameCrazy ---Apparently GameCrazy is the place for this banger---
-Hook up jos boy
-Hookup ya
-Roll house
-Lock smith
-nigga joe (runner)
-chop shop

Others were pretty funny, like the fact that he has about 25 Joses and about 15 Marias. How he could tell them apart is beyond me. There were pictures on there, but I don't dare post them due to any possible legal ramifications.

Jeff-DSA said:
I just think I'd like to get to know hook up jos boy and BMC McMillion. They sound like fun.

OP I would just delete it and move on, you don't know who these people are and to be honest; you probably don't want to know.

Keep Gamecrazy though; good trade in values :lol

CzarTim

14blq3n.jpg

legend166

totally stealing this from thecb, in relation to this thread:

You should call the Southdown supplier from a pay phone and tell him that the DEA shot and killed Supplier Green last night in an undercover raid and that everyone should go into hiding. Say that Jose was in on it the whole time, and not go to the roll house as it's been under surveillance all night.

Take down the whole drug economy in your town.

Neo Child

Banned
legend166 said:

You should call the Southdown supplier from a pay phone and tell him that the DEA shot and killed Supplier Green last night in an undercover raid and that everyone should go into hiding. Say that Jose was in on it the whole time, and not go to the roll house as it's been under surveillance all night.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

legend166 said:

:lol :lol :lol

fucking awesome

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
why don't you call up nigga joe to kick it?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Rorschach said:
I find that hard to believe.

then you don't know enough mexicans....I have at least 5 joses on one side of the family as well as 4 maria's:lol

Truant

I know a guy who used to rename all the MP3's he got off Kazaa, to things like 'Pretty cool song.mp3' or 'Techno song that sounds kinda like that Green Day song cool.mp3'.

Seriously.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Nakazato said:
No..... Wrong Big Momma

[IMGhttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/FFXI_Isamu/bigmamashouse.jpg[/IMG]

I'll take the 4th one in with the solid green bikini thanks. Oh yeah.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Pretty sure he did it intentionally to fuck with you. Believe me, no one is that stupid. Drug dealers and gangsters use pre-paid phones.

Jeff-DSA said:
Others were pretty funny, like the fact that he has about 25 Joses and about 15 Marias. How he could tell them apart is beyond me. There were pictures on there, but I don't dare post them due to any possible legal ramifications.
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you got a phone like this, or the fact that you assume all that could happen to you would be "legal ramifications".

You could very well have some ramifications happen to you, but I doubt any of it will be legal.

AlphaSnake said:
Pretty sure he did it intentionally to fuck with you. Believe me, no one is that stupid. Drug dealers and gangsters use pre-paid phones.

AlphaSnake
...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
(Today, 11:42 AM)
Reply | Quote

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Truant said:
This sounds like the plot for a new Shia LaBeuf movie.
dgm7hk.jpg

"Nigga Joe, fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Dr.Acula

Banned
AlphaSnake said:

I dunno man, you don't have to be smart to be a drug dealer.

I'm sure after watching season 5 of The Wire, drug dealers look like geniuses, but go back and look at the retarded stuff they were doing in season 1.

btkadams

wow its definitely a dealers phone. thats awesome! does he live in your area? now you got some sweet hookups. suppliers are way cheaper than dealers!

Undeux

I love that most of this thread's estimates of drug dealers' intelligence is a direct result of The Wire.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Guy should have used a burner.

Undeux said:
I love that most of this thread's estimates of drug dealers' intelligence is a direct result of The Wire.

Oh.

reaver18

KHarvey16 said:
Lol, movies aren't real.
no, trust me they really do. pay as you go phones; don't even need a real name or address to buy one.

but no drug dealer would have his contacts in there like that. they're too paranoid.

Grug

Can't we use that website that calls two people's phones and makes each person think that the other called them?

Lets get Nigga Jo and Big Momma on the line.

purg3

slept with Malkin
legend166 said:

:lol OP do this and record it.

KHarvey16

reaver18 said:
no, trust me they really do. pay as you go phones; don't even need a real name or address to buy one.

but no drug dealer would have his contacts in there like that. they're too paranoid.

Do they learn to do that at drug dealer school?

Trust ME, just because you knew a guy who sold his adderal in high school doesn't mean you know what every drug dealer in the world does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom