• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rachael Leigh Cook remakes her "Brain On Drugs" commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Rachael Leigh Cook just got herself an invite to the cookout. Didn't see that coming today.

Love this but all this racial awareness is decades late, after so many lives and families get broken.

Can minorities initiate a class action lawsuit against the government for the Government's drug war, redlining, housing discrimination etc ?

Sapiens

Man, that lighting not helping her at all.

Glad that she is correcting her past mistakes by doing this.

Love this but all this racial awareness is decades late, after so many lives and families get broken.

Can minorities initiate a class action lawsuit against the government for the Government's drug war, redlining, housing discrimination etc ?

Obviously not that late considering black lives matter and a portion of trump's voters.

The fact the conversation is changing is huge, though, and can save families in the future.

caliph95

Why is it when something like commercials and stuff mentions topics like race i instinctly check the dislike bar and not surprised by the ratio,

288070.jpg

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
She looks great. I don't get the otherwise comments. Maybe the way too tight shirt.

But good overall message.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Man, that lighting not helping her at all.

Glad that she is correcting her past mistakes by doing this.

The original commercial wasn't a mistake what the hell.

Don't take heroin. It can indeed ruin your entire life and fuck up your job, family, friends etc.

Sad we had to comment on her looks so quickly....I don't want to add to that, but now I feel I have to say she still looks great to me.

Will this ad air on TV? I really hope so.

Slaythe

Heh that was kinda cringe to be honest.

I mean, the original had a lot of style.

That being said, I can get behind the purpose of the video.

damn that good.

man, you guys really can't go five minutes without commenting on how people look can you? shitty post.

Geez get off your high horses. This is harmless fun. I don't make a fuss when friends and acquaintances make fun of gray hair appearing in my beard, loss of hair, and wrinkles. Heck I make fun of it myself.

It is late. but we can thank the recent legalization movement for this. Every voice that adds to the chorus will eventually turn a whisper to a roar. And let's face it, the original commercial is burned deep in the heads of a generation. Coming back, no matter the time, and telling the truth still matters.

On an aside, I've had a crush on her since I saw an ad for the babysitter's club movie in an Archie comic back in the day, and for facts, she's older than me.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The original commercial wasn't a mistake what the hell.

Don't take heroin. It can indeed ruin your entire life and fuck up your job, family, friends etc.

seriously i dont get those comments. The first commercial is saying dont take heroin, nowhere is it supporting the drug war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom