• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ARCHIVE UP] The Giant Bomb "We've Got A Wii U" Live Stream

SJRB

Gold Member
I love GiantBomb, but are we seriously going to watch them watch the WiiU download and install a 1gb update?

LuchaShaq

Banned
I love GiantBomb, but are we seriously going to watch them watch the WiiU download and install a 1gb update?

God forbid anyone shows if the process will be easy/awful instead of just assuming it's all gravy.

Not like Nintendo would ever fuck up online stuff!

Not really impressed by the setup process or the main UI. I saw their Zombie U QL this morning and I really like the visual style, but the gameplay seems meh. Sort of felt like a weaker Condemned.

Raide

Not really impressed by the setup process or the main UI. I saw their Zombie U QL this morning and I really like the visual style, but the gameplay seems meh. Sort of felt like a weaker Condemned.

Condemned + Wii-U Pad would have been utter genius. All the DNA scanning and FBI stuff would have been awesome. Instead we get a virtual back-pack.

Haunted

Don't cross the update bars!
GBxFc.jpg

Yeah, looking at eBay, the only ones that have sold for a bloated price were late pre-sales, probably from people who were expecting a big shortage. But it sounds like it's pretty simple to find one, so I wouldn't be shocked if the eBay prices crash.

Top Bottom