• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 |OT| Fresh Squids 2 Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

FNhiKij.png

Wqnbr6E.png

WJybf0K.png

ehyLeN1.png

aItHBxh.png

79Ags3Z.png

f1SWT6M.png

Ic1fQ5b.png

WB0pvv7.png

0jJXHNY.png

PxOUFwz.png

xrgfEkK.png

t9e6zam.png

Uk7WqwD.jpg

C2gpOyp.png

6JU7Zi8.jpg

bON22YH.png

wqGe4oA.png

THANKS TO EVERYONE AT SPLATGAF FOR THE HELP

13ruce

Banned
I see everyone read the please don't post yet lol.

Btw i am going for a marie + callie + marina tattoo i will ask the artist to put marina between the squid sisters erm cousins. On one of my back shoulder sides if possible on my back.

Lets go i love Splatoon people!!!!
Don't worry i am sure to visit a very high skilled artist Splatoon kinda helped me out of a big stress period my father had kidney failures last year and i found him dead nearly he is now doing okay (i saved his live) i had stress about that until i finally picked up splatoon early this year.

Have fun and splat everyone!
I can't fking wait for the game!

Thanks for the awesome god tier OT!

Can't wait to play this. I always have that one song stuck in my head...

bow bow bow...bow. bow ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba....it's from the loading screen I think, lol!

Nester

The first Splatoon was easily my GOTY 2015. This is looking to take the same for 2017. Super excited to start playing this tonight!

Kalor

I've been playing it in bursts over the day and have been enjoying it. More people are online than I was expecting.

pariah164

WE IN. Never played the first one due to no Wii U, so I'm really hype for this.

Amazing OT, DaBoss. The flag inkblots? Perfection.

Toadsili T

Neo Member
We finally did it guys! We made it to OT5! I'm proud of everyone ;_;

Sadly no early copy for me here in France. My local stores are selling the Splatoon Pro Controller and accessories early, but not the game. Oh well, I can wait a few more hours for that sweet 6 EUR Discount. :p

Pumped and excited! Bring on the new era of freshness!

Farsi

Great OT. Amazon should be sending me my code at midnight tonight, can't wait to splash ink all over the city.

StAidan

Awesome OT, DaBoss.

Can't wait until tomorrow. I'm taking all week off work next week, it's time to ink some turf!

Is there a Splatoon-themed case out there that looks as good as the Hori/official one but has more cartridge pouches? Have been using the Sheikah Slate one with 10 pouches but I do like that Splatoon design.

13ruce

Banned
It's so close!
I have to wait like 15 hours still on postal service but i don't care the OT will help!

Still thursday here.
But again dude u outdid urself awesome OT!

Edit:
Friend code: Switch friend code: SW-3394-8146-2614 (username = 13ruce).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom