• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glitch in Destiny reveals DLC details and content is partially on Disc

DNAbro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-osssAKgEc

As a note, all of these activities have been leaked already through destinytracker.com 's database, it's just now that we know it is partially on disc. What's even worse is that you are able to glitch yourself into some of these places on Earth and see enemies in them.

The first DLC will include 4-5 missions, 2 strikes(one on earth, one on Mars), 1 raid(on Moon) and 3 crucible maps.

Second DLC there is less details but I assume again 4-5 missions, 2 strikes, and 1 raid(which takes place in the reef)

If you want to see two of the locations of the DLC here is the Seraphim Vault https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmfY9Y7OYco and King's Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaAOZKTMElc

impact

Banned
Yea not gonna bother with DLC if it's forcing me to buy crucible maps. Game should have launched with another planet AT LEAST.

GolazoDan

Pretty sure them sticking some stuff on the disc ahead of time is to be expected. You're planning on supporting the game regularly for a good while, you'd leave some hooks in to help you fill it in later, no?

How can Bungie be happy with Activision I don't know
n3HKy.gif

LiK

The first DLC will include 4-5 missions, 2 strikes(one of earth, one on Mars, 1 raid(on Moon) and 3 crucible maps.

Second DLC there is less details but I assume again 4-5 missions, 2 strikes, and 1 raid(which takes place in the reef)

that's it? ick

Deku Tree

At least they are new locations on the old maps. Where is Chicago? Any vids of people glitching themselves into these DLC locations?

Seanspeed

Banned
That's not the actual content, though. Most DLC is planned ahead of time.

I await tons of people accusing Bungie of holding back on us and ranting about how DLC is the worst thing ever, but really, I see no problem here.

EDIT: Yep, its started already.

EDIT2: I missed the part where you could glitch yourself into some of the areas. Still, if they aren't fully developed and ready-to-go, it doesn't mean that its all just sitting there waiting to go. Its probably(hopefully) just very early stage development.

David___

Banned

I await tons of people accusing Bungie of holding back on us and ranting about how DLC is the worst thing ever, but really, I see no problem here.

Might as well get the popcorn ready. This should be a good thread.

KJRS_1993

Um, it's pretty shitty though. I'd say it's a big enough deal.

It's not, tbh.
The world is going to stay spinning.

Bungie made a start on developing the world to prepare for the DLC - Cool man, whatever.

Bungie has been on a clear decline since Reach

They've only released one game since Reach, and that's the one we're discussing right now, wtf is this?
I'm going to jettison out of this one. We're not even on Page 2 yet and dat GAF outrage has already gone to daft town.

I figured as much when people were going to the Seraphim Vault and Kings Watch in the beta through a glitch and it was not accessable in the retail version. Was actually bitching about that while playing the other day.

Xando

The first DLC will include 4-5 missions, 2 strikes(one on earth, one on Mars), 1 raid(on Moon) and 3 crucible maps.

Thank god i didnt buy the season pass.

Bungie has been on a clear decline since Reach so I'm not surprised at the reception of their latest offering but this is really poor practice and no way to treat your customers.

SSReborn

EDIT2: I missed the part where you could glitch yourself into some of the areas. Still, if they aren't fully developed and ready-to-go, it doesn't mean that its all just sitting there waiting to go. Its probably(hopefully) just very early stage development.

Lol in this particular situation me neither.

Chris1

With how little content there is in the main game I'm not really surprised, but even the DLC don't seem to be offering a ton of content each.

Top Bottom