• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO Kaz Hirai (the parody Twitter) announces his retirement in 2018.

BY2K

Membero Americo
https://twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/907736880086765568

DJjt3KJXcAE8iBM.jpg

rewkol

I look forward to one last good year, and will be incredibly sad when he retires. I'm glad he's giving it a proper end, and not just fizzle out.

BiggNife

I have to give him a lot of credit for sticking with the bit for so long and having genuinely funny jokes instead of just regurgitating memes without proper credits like that awful fake Miyamoto account

Shahadan

Kinda sad that you didn't go with the clickbait title

I'm glad he acknowledges that his jokes have been redundant for a while even if I still enjoy them. Will be missed, still.

Feels bad man.

Why not try to train someone to take over? I understand not everyone is funny but maybe there is a niche comedian out there that would like the built in fanbase.

Probably the funniest parody account there is, and amazingly consistent at being funny.

As they are apparently British, this is not too surprising.

gamz

Feels bad man.

Why not try to train someone to take over? I understand not everyone is funny but maybe there is a niche comedian out there that would like the built in fanbase.

It's like training someone to be the next George Carlin or Robin Williams. Talent like comes around once in 2-3 videogame generations. Let it go.

Spade

Such a great parody account. Sad to see it end (eventually), but glad I was around for it :D Hopefully E3 2018 is packed with some interesting stuff for him.

Top Bottom