• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London 2012 Summer Olympics |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Original thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483242&page=200

As of July 31, 2012:

131C+

Wall of Shame:

N4GR+

Wm9bV.png

General Homepages
London 2012
NBC Olympics
BBC Olympics
Wikipedia London 2012
ESPN London 2012

Schedules and Results
London 2012
BBC
ESPN
NBC

Medal Count
London 2012
NBC
BBC

Live Streaming
NBC Live
BBC
Eurovision Sports

Mobile Apps
NBC Olympics
London 2012
BBC Olympics

xBcuL.png

1. The official London 2012 site provides a grid and list view of all events that can be shown in both London and local times. Click here.
2. ESPN also has a clean categorized schedule organized by time and sport, localized for Americans. Click here.
3. Wikipedia also has a full calendar. Click here.

75fqY.png

OwyIm.png

The following two links will provide additional information such as nations participating, schedule, winners, upcoming events, and more.

London 2012 Sports (Wikipedia)
London 2012 Sports (Official)

sqrPv.png

Jasconius

Reposting from other thread:

Anyone watching this fencing match between Ota(JPN) and Cassara(ITA) and know what's going on? I don't have any commentary but it seems like Cassara's equipment is malfunctioning or something, really weird.

Women's gymnastics team final today. Man, this reminds me of the days when it wasn't (as) creepy for me to find the gymnasts attractive.

Anybody remember Andreea Raducan? She was the one who got screwed over by the draconian IOC doping rules. I always remember thinking she was super cute (remember that I was 3-4 years younger than her at the time):

UKYJ1.jpg

She's the reason I became a fan of the Romanian gymnasts.

Fake edit: Looks like she ended up turning out pretty hot after all:

89Ybe.jpg

Miles X

Mexicans or Canadian's will win this diving. I think GB will lose simply because others are that much better. Rather than a slip up like the boys yesterday.

Ephidel

Estanguet had an amazingly fast start, and flew down that course. Truly impressive.
Feel bad for Savsek following that though - so many penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom