• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Giant Bomb Quick Look Thread 2

Gowans

xadEn.jpg

Giant Bomb Quick Looks: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/3/
Subscribe On YouTube: YouTube Quick Look Playlist

Original The Giant Bomb Quick Look Thread - [20,000 Posts, 1.5 Million Views]

What is a Quick Look?
A Quick Look is a long form video showing unedited gameplay footage of a single game, featuring commentary from staff members playing the game, or simply watching another play.

What is a Quick Look EX?
A Quick Look EX is the same format as a Quick Look but with a developer playing or included in the commentary.

What is a Quick Look Road Show?
A Quick Look Road show is Quick Look footage captured at an event played by the staff or a developer possibly with commentary from the staff dubbed over later.

What is a Quick Look Throwback?
A Quick Look or a older/retro game.

Grisby

Is this the second thread of quick looks that the popular gaming website provides?

Just saw the SSX one. Good stuff.

sixghost

This is the perfect opportunity to create a separate Giantbomb thread for people to complain about how bad they are at games. Because holy shit is it tiring to see it in every GB releated thread.

FlappyHands

Neo Member
Count me in! I love me some quick looks. Actually, I think I've watched every single QL Giant Bomb has ever done at least once. Yup. I'm sad.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Quick Looks. Always a blast to watch.

LuchaShaq

Banned
This is the perfect opportunity to create a separate Giantbomb thread for people to complain about how bad they are at games. Because holy shit is it tiring to see it in every GB releated thread.

QFT

Would rather listen to them try and play a game with no hands than any of the unfunny nasally fucks on youtube or any of the keyboard warriors that constantly cry in these threads.

JackEtc

The Giant Bomb threads are some of the best on the Gaming side of NeoGAF.

Also, preemptively posting this for use in thread 3:

ibxSNsIVydq0b2.gif

Heel

I hate to complain about complainers, but it really is tiring.

Spwn

A proud subscriber signing in on some Quick Look love. Not a fan of Quick Look EX features, though. The GB crew has to be too nice to the devs and rarely share any criticism at all.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
A proud subscriber signing in on some Quick Look love. Not a fan of Quick Look EX features, though. The GB crew has to be too nice to the devs and rarely share any criticism at all.

In their defense, the games that are shown are not always the final build. That and if they started being overly critical to developers during those EX Looks, it would discourage future developers from wanting to take part.

atomsk

Party Pooper
subscribing to this thread because it usually reminds me when new videos go up.

also still no Corpse Party... =(

it's not like anything else is coming out right now

Top Bottom