• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most badass Actor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brera

Banned
So who is it?

Do you know what he always says?
kurt_russell_big_trouble.jpg

Sugar Tits?
mel-gibson-lethal-weapon.jpg

To be, or not to be?
original.jpg

73331umbuz.jpg

Michael Fucking Ironside. Just think about his name. IRONSIDE. Holy shit, I wish I was born with a surname like that. Dude was an arm wrestler turned actor from memory, and he got typecast pretty early as the villain. My favorite role for him was as Sam Fisher in the splinter cell series though, dat fucking voice.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
After rewatching Taken the other day, Liam Neeson.

AAequal

Banned
Guy has appeared in over 200 feature films and is one of the most iconic bad ass in Yakuza/Cop films.
Bunta Sugawara!
bY3wk.jpg

vio

Of the old actors Clint Eastwood, and he does not act as one, he just is.
Some of the more recent badass actors in my opinion are: Tom Hardy, Mark Strong ..also Hugh Jackman is seriously badass if you give him proper role (only x1 and x2 wolverine so far).

MNCMv.jpg

and the boss of all bosses

1tdHk.jpg

some facts:
Two years before Brando declined his Oscar for Best Actor in The Godfather (1972), he'd applied to the Academy to replace the one he'd won for On the Waterfront (1954), which had been stolen. Prior to its theft, Brando had been using the Oscar as a doorstop.

Expelled from high school for riding a motorcycle through the halls.

He reputedly suggested that his cameo role as Jor-El in Superman (1978) be done by him in voiceover only, with the character's image onscreen being a glowing, levitating green bagel. Unsure if Brando was joking or not, the film's producers formally rejected the suggestion.

His signature was considered so valuable to collectors, that many personal checks he wrote were never cashed because his signature was usually worth more than the amount on the check.

Appeared on the front sleeve of The Beatles' classic album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"

During Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) costumer James Taylor claimed that Brando split the seat on 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film, necessitating that stretch fabric be sewn into his replacement duds. He split those, too. Ice cream was the culprit.

Refused to wear pants on the set of The Score, so all his scenes had to be filmed from the waist up.

Drencrom

Eastwood, Daniel Day Lewis, Charles Bronson, Steve McQueen, Samuel L Jackson etc are all good.

Not a most badass actor candidate, but Bryan Cranston recently got my attention.

brkbd_3_img_14_h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom