• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MegaTen x Fire Emblem announced (Wii U)

xb4Aej0.png

Just announced, literally no details beyond platform (Wii U). Atlus and Intelligent collaboration.

WHAT.

Andrefpvs

Did not see THAT coming. Holy crap.

Also, it was shown in the EU direct, so I guess the partnership with Nintendo means the game will come out for all regions (or so I hope).

Jucksalbe

Banned
They can't just tease something like this and not say anything about it.
But it was on the European stream, so it'll probably be released in EU. :)

An-Det

This came out of nowhere, and is suddenly a thing that I must have. As soon as I saw "Atlus" fade into SMT art my mind was blown.

This makes about as much sense as Earthbound X Final Fantasy.

Totally in, even though I'm barely familar with either series. Love retarded crossovers.

Kazerei

Banned
Since this was shown in the North American Nintendo Direct, it's gonna be localized, right?

I'm gonna buy like 10 copies of Fire Emblem Awakening and Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers.

crinale

Atlus does have experience with FE-type (SRPG, we say?) game, in case any of you don't know. So it makes perfect sense.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
New Yoshi? Neat, I guess.
Wind Waker HD? It was a lovely game, but not an experience I wanna revisit.
New Monolith Soft? Hey, that looks cool.
SMT X Fire Emblem? WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Galang

Banned
Two of my favorite franchises... I can't
Can't believe this at all still.... most intrigued by this title. There's so many questions and ways they can go about this, just crazy

TreIII

Atlus does have experience with FE-type (SRPG, we say?) game, in case any of you don't know. So it makes perfect sense.

It also makes sense why NOA is pushing for FE so hard now. They're doing their part to try and help build up a feasible audience for this.

Top Bottom