• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy |OT| N.Teresting and N.Tertaining N.Fographics With-N

z4YP0BK.png

NFBbznj.png

beir8wK.png

AOK2rIo.png

YuNd9J7.png

AxnLkIW.png

G1BTWAA.png

2R5uaHC.png

sFdtibQ.png

Pro tip for all of you who are ordered through GameStop: Most of them are doing a 9PM release on the 29th. I figured since that's within a 24 hour window I'd get this up tonight.

NJShadow

I'm assuming it's supply issues, but Amazon is saying mine won't arrive until 7/4, even though I have Prime and regularly use Prime Now/release-date delivery. Might have to cancel my flippin' pre-order and go to a brick-and-mortar store..

giphy.gif

Pein

Banned
Cant wait, crash 3 was my first game I got with my PlayStation when I was 7. My sister and cousin are hyped too and they don't even play video games anymore lol.

Picking this up at 8am tomorrow (18 and a half hours to go!) but won't be playing it until at least 6pm. So keen though!

Use to play the second Racing game all the time as a kid so I'm very excited to play my first proper Crash!

Rlan

So question - you can play as Coco in the game now which is pretty awesome.

As far as I can tell though, the gimmick specific levels (In a plane, underwater, riding tiger) are all still limited by the original character. Is that the case?

So you can't play an underwater level as Coco, nor a Jetski level as Crash?

Do you have the unlock Coco, or is she available from the start? Can you get alternate cutscenes in 2 & 3?

Aaaahhh I can't wait til July 3rd! It's too far away! Why can't mine come on release day???

Amazon I'm paying for your Prime service! I expect it to arrive on release day!

So question - you can play as Coco in the game now which is pretty awesome.

As far as I can tell though, the gimmick specific levels (In a plane, underwater, riding tiger) are all still limited by the original character. Is that the case?

So you can't play an underwater level as Coco, nor a Jetski level as Crash?

Do you have the unlock Coco, or is she available from the start? Can you get alternate cutscenes in 2 & 3?

you have to unlock coco in 1 and 2,
you get her after beating papu papu in the first game and Ripper Roo in the second one

and yeah vehicles and locked to one character
but i think the plane levels aren't, i don't %100 know if this is right but i have seen some screen shots of coco in one of crash's plane level

and no, the cut scenes stay the same no matter what, coco can do boss levels beside her one in crash 3

do we know how many games this includes

i don't know maybe the box art will tell us

Top Bottom