• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC-GAF Presents The Ultimate on Fox 3 Official Thread - 209 ERA Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-28rjd2.gif

brentech

That was beautiful. Can hate their attitudes at times, but that was straight bad ass. Great finish.

Love how in the first when Nate got taken down he just uses perfect technique to scramble out.

Altazor

I forgot this was on, so I was only able to catch the Diaz vs. Miller fight.

Awesome. Diaz is a huge SOB, that finish was sick.

Novid

Banned
That was beautiful. Can hate their attitudes at times, but that was straight bad ass. Great finish.

Love how in the first when Nate got taken down he just uses perfect technique to scramble out.

Of course the attitude is grating with the style they use - they are talented as fuck. When the style is used right they are very hard to beat.

Novid

Banned
We need a title match next time up. This show was a lot better than the last two but Fox maybe just a bit overstreched. PPV is becoming a bit of a liablity these days.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
We need a title match next time up. This show was a lot better than the last two but Fox maybe just a bit overstreched. PPV is becoming a bit of a liablity these days.

We already know Stann/Lombard is the main event for the next Fox show. Uncle Dana lied when he said Fox cards would be treated like pay-per-views. These are glorified Fight Night cards.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Really awesome card. Terrific matchmaking. Belcher & Diaz were the shockers of the night (not that Diaz won, but that he annihilated a second quality opponent in a row).

yacobod

Banned
just watched the card, some quick thoughts:

hd barry is a can.
paul harris does not like being hit in the face. nice win by belcher.
kos vs hendricks was close. kos eye is fucked.
nate clowned and whooped miller's ass. very impressive win by nate. 209.

bring on pettis vs diaz.

Dysun

Belcher looked freaking good tonight, I was thinking how fucking stupid is this guy to roll with Paul Harris on the ground but he showed me.

Nate Diaz is legit, forget Edgar give him Bendo please!!

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Thought the main card was good. Nate is looking as good as he ever has. Surprised Belcher rolled on the ground with Paul Harris. Koscheck has nowhere to go but down. Pat Barry still sucks.

I hope after Bendo beats Edgar again, he fights Pettis for the title, then Nate gets the winner of that. Showtime Kick II FOTN please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom