• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 probably getting announced February 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Props go to Peace Walker for the hidden message in the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer.

uBiyq.png

Note this quote:

And that's not all that's new. We are about the reveal our other project, which is much closer to being completed, and yes it will be a fully open-world game with an intense story. You can probably guess the game we're talking about. On the 5th of February it will be all clear.

Yazuka

Where they going to release The Witcher 3 on PS3? Or the other two? Not portbeging, I just wanted to know if anything has been said. Otherwise I'll get them for my pc later.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Steambox exclusive?

No chance.

Where they going to release The Witcher 3 on PS3? Or the other two? Not portbeging, I just wanted to know if anything has been said. Otherwise I'll get them for my pc later.

TW3 isn't announced yet. The outsourced console port of TW1 was cancelled and while a TW2 PS3 port was never completely written-off, it's unlikely at this point.

KKRT00

Its not even officially announced yet so we dont know. PC for sure, but if it will land on current gen, we dont know.

Witcher 3 will probably be a next gen game...as for Witcher 1 and 2, I doubt those will ever come to PS3.

Tacitus_

Yes!!

Someone generous, please type the whole text! I can't read the red from black that clearly...

Cliffnotes: You guys liked it when we put a message like this in our video so here's a new one: new game details on Feb 5th (though you probably guess what game[it's in the thread title]) about a nonlinear game with great story elements. We're also looking to hire excellent developers to help us build the Cyberpunk game. Everything is going to be so awesome. If you're familiar with the Cyberpunk pnp games, you can spot some extra stuff like logos in the video. Please come and discuss on our new forums: The Afterlife.

CDP is one my most respected developers, and Witcher series has surpassed all of my expectations. I fucking love every bit of it. Cant wait.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Yes!!

Someone generous, please type the whole text! I can't read the red from black that clearly...

Transcription:

Do you like our latest creation? We certainly hope so :) You may remember that we sometimes send you guys secret messages like this. It's a great way to speak to you instead of burying ourselves in corporate mumbo-jumbo so let's begin!

First of all - have you noticed all the details in our teaser (yes it's a teaser, we'll make a proper trailer in the future) if you know the cyberpunk setting there are some things you can spot. Like implants - look fo rthe weapon hands and the real gun -- corporate emblems that should look familiar and more. Happy Hunting!

You're probably curious about the release date. It's currently scheduled a way off in 2015 but in truth the delivery date is more like "When it's done." We will release cyberpunk to you when we're convinced it is nothing but pure, refined, unadulterated awesome. We want i tot be the most kick ass futuristic RPG ever - ok, maybe this sounds pretty bully, but it is our actual goal! You judge if we deliver it!

OH -- and you may wonder why we announced our game so early before the release. The reason is that we're still building our dev team. So if you are a talented dude or dudette, willing to work in a really different company (Gamers rule & boring corporate stuff drools!!) on a super ambitious project, send us your application right now! careers@cdprojektred.com

So you want to know what kind of game cyberpunk 2077 will be? The short description is that it will be a story-heavy nonlinear open world RPG based on the well known cyberpunk pen&paper system and setting. Building open world games is something we are mastering right now, and we believe that properly joining nonlinear gameplay with excellent storytelling will bring a totally new quality. HHH we'll tell some more about it soon!

And that's not all that's new we are about to reveal. Our other project, which is much closer to being completed (and yes it will also be a fully open-world game with an intense story you can probably guess the game we're talking about ) on the 5th of February it will all be clear.

So stay tuned, as we will have quite a lot to show and tell you soon!

We are waiting for you on our newly created forum called Afterlife --what other name could we have chosen for it? :)

CD Projekt RED team.

Yazuka

Yeah, have the said anything about even hinted anything about the other two Witcher games coming to PS3? I haven't been following news about these games at all.
And I wondered if there has been some rumors on the format of W3.

And if they don't come out on ps3 I'll play them on my pc in the future. English isn't my native language and sometimes I think somrthingb but write it differently than I hsd thought.

Elios83

Probably will be announced as a PC game, later this year 720/PS4 versions should be announced.
In any case can't wait :p

Camp Lo

Banned
Yeah, have the said anything about even hinted anything about the other two Witcher games coming to PS3? I haven't been following news about these games at all.
And I wondered if there has been some rumors on the format of W3.

And if they don't come out on ps3 I'll play them on my pc in the future. English isn't my native language and sometimes I think somrthingb but write it differently than I hsd thought.

Ps3 will get no love for whatever reason. Id purchase the first two in a bundle but its not happening.

Yazuka

Ps3 will get no love for whatever reason. Id purchase the first two in a bundle but its not happening.
I thought as much. Then I'll be getting the pc versions in the future the. From what I've seen from these games, they look really good. And The Witcher games are probably the only wrpgs I really want to play.

Pooya

yay, this one should be in game, can't wait to see the visual upgrade from 2, turning witcher into one open world map should make it play very differently, I actually liked the chapter model and different open maps for each, interested to see how it changes.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Really need to start a replay of Witcher 2 : EE sometime.

Can't wait for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom