• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

squrenix? check. wii? check. hype? DAY ONE!!!1!!1 Fifth trailer - My Life as a King

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
akachan ningen said:
Looks like a trailer for baby geniuses 3.

akirasama.jpg

Lobster said:
I wish we got WiiWare sales :\ This game is so gonna sell over a million on WiiWare.
Well, if it'll sell over a million, we'll probably be informed :p.

edit: looks pretty nice btw, little empty though.

Fredescu

Lobster said:
I wish we got WiiWare sales :\ This game is so gonna sell over a million on WiiWare.
The Everybody's Nintendo channel will give us some info at least. Total played hours and all that.

batbeg

akachan ningen said:
Looks like a trailer for baby geniuses 3.

There could've have been a better first reply :lol

I really love the look of the map, it seems like there's a huge number of locations out there to send your people, so I'm looking forward to it. Though we obviously don't get to see the areas, I at least hope they describe them :(

Why do people still insist on calling FFIV FFII?

Anyway, visuals are pretty for a DLC title, but apart from that nothing in there excited me.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
2a5m5iw.jpg

Been too much time on GAF. Thought of that whenever I saw the smiley faces on the video.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still really trying to figure out HOW this is going to fit on the Wii's memory....

Snaku said:
So is this just a city/life sim?

In a way. You build the town up based on what you think will benefit the adventurers better. I mean, it's a bit more complicated than that, but that's the basic summary.

Well I'm pretty excited for this. Then again I completed Crystal Chronicles recently and really enjoyed it. People believe it has no story but it's there in all the NPC and events that happen during the journey.

ethelred

Jive Turkey said:
What kind of game is this supposed to be?

It's a simulation. You build a city up, give missions to adventurers to bring back new things, that sort of stuff.

Jive Turkey said:
And are we still getting a proper sequel to Crystal Chronicles?

Unfortunately no.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
AceBandage said:
I think he means Crystal Bearers isn't a proper sequel, because it focuses on single player.
Well he'd be right then. :(

Honestly I haven't been paying that much attention to the FF:CC announcements and news updates.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Jive Turkey said:
Honestly I haven't been paying that much attention to the FF:CC announcements and news updates.
You're doing fine, nothing changed.

Jme

This game is clearly not based in the realm of reality. I mean that building just popped up out of nowhere. Who built it? Some sort of magic dust men? I DOUBT IT.

But seriously... will I have to endure that song for long periods of time? Because if so, DO NOT WANT.

soul

new info from ffccnews.jp:

- You can play the game using four controllers (using one or two hands)
- The developers announced the game does support 16:9. they decided to post this because the screens they released weren't in 16:9.

Pictures of the info above can be seen at http://www.ffccnews.jp/2008/03/348.html , I would have pasted but they are in Flash format for some reason.

Top Bottom