• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Press Conference 6/9/14 @ 6PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
iHVi7VGKShW0g.gif

Geoff said last year that the problem with showing Sony's conference is that they're later in the day and Spike apparently doesn't want to interrupt their schedule. It's super important to air The Empire Strikes Back for the millionth time.

Likely has to do with advertising dollars and the inability to have commercial breaks

The Last Guardian re-revealed and actually has come out of development hell looking just as masterful as Ueda's previous games. With a Holiday 2014 release.

This would be epic. Last Guardian has to be appearing soon. Hopefully the PS4 will be able to power Ueda's original vision for this.

I personally want to see Sony unveil an RPG. I'd prefer a JRPG, but I'll take the GG WRPG if I can get it.

This is amazing. More Spiderman gifs. Someone get some Amazing Spiderman 2 gifs.

Yeah, that's definitely a major factor. I still remember when G4 aired the 07 MS conference and went to commercial when they started to show the HALO 3 trailer.

I'd be furious if that happened while watching the Sony E3 conference. I can see the commercial happening during the Beast Souls unveiling or the Syphon Filter reboot.

Wait, why is Spider-Man trying to slow down the hype train? He works for Sony! Does he know something we don't?

...E3 2014 confirmed shit, rip guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom