• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Really weird shit that you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every so often I like to look at the Periodic Table and create chemical compounds that are also words.

For example: Fluorine (F) + Uranium (U) + Carbon (C) + Potassium (K) = FUCK

Yeah...

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
I like to walk around like i'm off-balance. It's fun.

although, admittedly it's alot harder to do now that I squat until i puke. I'm like a fucking rock... i can't be knocked over.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
If I get dejà vue I move stuff around me at random, to "break" the déjà vue, like flip an empty cup upside down, or stick a nearby pen through a piece of paper. I hope that somehow how I fucked up the space-time continuum, but sadly I'll never know.

Xabora

Close my eyes in the middle of the Datacenter Server Room and let the frosty cold air go over my body.

Oh man I miss those days.

bard

In a crowded store, I wonder just how many people I could punch before the mob caught on and held me in submission.

Sadly, I think it's a high number... Humans = fail.

"Really weird shit that you do" would make a great song title.

That's one of my ticks. Almost everything I read or hear goes through a band name/album title/song title process that evaluates its potential or appropriateness for the aforementioned nomenclatural duties.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Ether_Snake said:
If I get dejà vue I move stuff around me at random, to "break" the déjà vue, like flip an empty cup upside down, or stick a nearby pen through a piece of paper. I hope that somehow how I fucked up the space-time continuum, but sadly I'll never know.

lol when i get deja vue...i take note of what changed.

fucking matrix made me crazy. Now i'm like i hope one day when i find that time machine i'll have notes to go back and fix shit.

bjork

I think about driving into oncoming traffic a lot. Or into trees, telephone poles, etc. Not to die or to kill anyone, but to get my car totaled.

I kinda yawn when I'm nervous. And it's not a real yawn, so I think it just looks like I'm retarded :(

Also, I bite the skin around my nails all the time.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Crack just about every crackable joint in my body all day long. ankles/fingers/back/neck/jaw/toes/wrists(when i can)/hip/knees(when I can)

cant think of anything else.

bjork

Sometimes I draw stuff in my mind, too. Other times I draw with a fork in my food.

I think my entire life is really weird shit. If people followed me around and talked to me, they'd go "that guy is really weird."

salva said:
Talk to myself

Rehearse future conversations that i think i'm going to have
Same here. I always think up these long drawn out monologues and I always imagine myself in front of the same people.
G-Pink said:
I do this, but more often, I go over past conflicts or conversations I've had and imagine things I should have said.
This too.

G-Pink

salva said:
Talk to myself

I do this, but more often, I go over past conflicts or conversations I've had and imagine things I should have said.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
salva said:
Talk to myself

I do this all fucking day long.

G-Pink said:

This too.

cashman

Banned
Whenever I am riding in a car, I try to time my breathing, and blinking so that I do it when I am looking over the space between the dotted lines.

I also enjoy looking through an atlas's.

bard said:
In a crowded store, I wonder just how many people I could punch before the mob caught on and held me in submission.

I'm always wondering what would happen if I randomly punched someone.

For some unknown reason, I walk on the balls of my feet whenever I'm not wearing shoes. Not on the tips of my toes, but just enough so that my heel doesn't touch the ground.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
love totino's party pizzas

jg48qf.jpg

i think it's the cube pepperoni. reminds me of high school cafeteria pizza, which i haven't stopped loving either

CENOBITE

ZootedGranny said:
For some unknown reason, I walk on the balls of my feet whenever I'm not wearing shoes. Not on the tips of my toes, but just enough so that my heel doesn't touch the ground.

Your feet have balls? That is weird!

i can't look people in the eye when i talk to them

but i'm fully capable of staring at people for long periods of time from across the room

HugBasket

Banned
I'll make dumb faces for no reason other than my own amusement during formal events.

Roll my eyes when I'm being serious.

At certain distances I feel uncomfortable looking into a person's eyes in direct conversation. I've only not been bothered by such close talking with one person.

and pretty much everything else listed in this thread

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I walk around thinking about what the absorption spectrum of different objects around me must be in order to be the color they are.

DuckRacer

G-Pink said:
That's not exactly "really weird shit". Neither is rehearsing possible future conversations with yourself. "Really weird shit" would be saying "lawl" or "roffle" whenever someone says something humorous (not that I do that, but that'd be an example).

As for me, I open and close my jaw every time a line on a road connects with the front of the car. Almost like what cashman does. :lol

C.Dark.DN

Banned
bard said:

there's this guy who went around punching people. it took them a long time to finally catch him. :lol

Was that fucking you?

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
bjork said:
I think about driving into oncoming traffic a lot. Or into trees, telephone poles, etc. Not to die or to kill anyone, but to get my car totaled.

Actually a symptom of OCD, but I am not a doctor.

I read good books.

G-Pink

Duck said:
That's not exactly "really weird shit". Neither is rehearsing possible future conversations with yourself.

I should also say, when I do it, I usually do it out loud while walking in public. A lot of the time people are within earshot, and hear me playing both sides of coversations until I realize they're there and get embarrassed.

RyuHayate

I'm always making excuses to friends as to why I can't go out anywhere.

Edit: Oh, and I blush when a large group of people are looking at me.

elseanio

I remember one time, when talking to this really cute girl, she just came out and said 'stop looking at my tits'. I didn't really notice I did this until then.. but now its a huge effort for me to look at girls faces and not their chest when I'm talking to them.

Ryck

When customers bitch to me about being on a lunch break, or closing my office. I tell them I was visiting my dying grandmother( excuse for lunch break) or that my grandmother or aunt died ( for closing for a day).... then I ham it up like im upset till they apologize... Im an asshole...

oneHeero

I make music videos in my head of songs I'm hearing, or of real life occurrences, I find a song that matches it and literally put the 2 together in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom