• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Paul just turned on my XBox one

What the fuck.... Sitting here watching tv and the xbox commercial starring Aaron Paul came on. Next thing I know I am reaching for the controller to turn it off.

Guess Who

Banned
I'm not sure I understand your story. Can you re-phrase it?

He was watching TV. A commercial for the Xbox One starring Aaron Paul came on TV. The commercial triggered the "Xbox On" command and powered his Xbone on, so he had to turn it back off.

Remark

Banned
In this thread I learned some people on NeoGAF never heard any type of slang in their life :)

You learn something new everyday.

Gbraga

So that means I CAN go around in other people's houses turning off their consoles while they're playing?

That's fantastic.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
In this thread I learned some people on NeoGAF never heard any type of slang in their life :)

You learn something new everyday.

So any type of slang is just that one term? Come on, not all of us live in the South.

Nowise10

I just watched the commercial now again, and wanted to see if his voice did any voice commands on my console. When he says "Xbox record that", my xbox records a video.

This now explains why I had two videos uploaded yesterday of me just staring at the menu's on Watch Dogs.

IconGrist

Man, I'd never phrase it that way But I know plenty of people who do.

Still, kinda sad most of the replies focused on the phrasing of the thread title rather than the content of the OP.

Top Bottom