• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Master Chief Collection Master Thread | This is it, baby. Hold me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
it's going to be

Halo 2

Halo 1

Halo 3

then Halo 4

who's going to find the terminals in halo 2 first, before playing mutiplayer :)

Rrang129

Hey Frankie, I know this is a small detail... but any chance to disable this in MP? Otherwise, it looks fantastic~

icd9r1JWyaW9F.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Okay.

P.S. Do you really expect me to believe that after your constant denial of the H2 anniversary?

Read what I wrote carefully.

Theater mode for all the games or just 3 and 4? Don't know if this was directly addressed yet.

Just 3, 4.

As an East Indian, i wish to know if the Cab Driver is also east indian.

Hard hitting question's aside, Will the new prologue and epilogue explain or show how Chief gets back to earth after CE? I know the answer as per the expanded fiction such as comics and books. Was just curious if you guys were gonna cover that or something.

No, but very compelling connection story.

FyreWulff

AMA Q: Does Halo 2 retain the ability to enable handicaps?

Will users finally be able to share Halo 2 gametypes in some manner, or do you still need to make H2 gametypes on your own?

I have a couple of other technical qs but i'm restraining myself here

the question all the people want to know is whether there will be game specific playlists

cuz nobody wants to go from Halo 1 to Halo 4 one match to the next

and no smg starts pls

Stinkles

AMA Q: Does Halo 2 retain the ability to enable handicaps?

Will users finally be able to share Halo 2 gametypes in some manner, or do you still need to make H2 gametypes on your own?

I have a couple of other technical qs but i'm restraining myself here

File sharing is super complicated so assume no but we continue to investigate.

Honestly don't know handicap answer yet.

Stinkles

the question all the people want to know is whether there will be game specific playlists

cuz nobody wants to go from Halo 1 to Halo 4 one match to the next

and no smg starts pls

There will be game specific and cross game lists.

Is Halo 2 Anniversary's updated multiplayer having Steitzer's voice work from Halo 4 final or just placeholder?

Will come from more than one game

darthbob

Frank, do you know if Halo 4 in the MCC will feature uncompressed audio? It wasn't a vocal issue when H4 released, but the audio in the cutscenes sounded severely compressed.

This is a pretty awesome deal. I'll definitely get it once I get an Xbox One. I can't imagine how sparsely populated individual playlists will be, though.

FyreWulff

File sharing is super complicated so assume no but we continue to investigate.

Honestly don't know handicap answer yet.

k and if I were in charge, I'd probably just drop it - it allows certain exploits to be performed

I should also note that gametypes supported secondary heavy vehicles on maps, but it wasn't in the UI. Bungie enabled them in matchmaking for a while, so there was like 4 wraiths on waterworks and a Scorpion and Wraith for each team on Coagulation, and a Wraith in the courtyard for Zanzibar. Would be neat if that toggle was exposed in the UI this time.

Homeboyd

Is H2A's Forge H4's Forge with minor tweaks? If the H2A maps weren't made with Forge, what real opportunity is there to Forge on these already constructed maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom