• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4 new images of Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Just found these.

1652_0001.jpg

1652_0002.jpg

1652_0003.jpg

1652_0004.jpg

I don't know why people hate on Rare's art. This is some pretty damn good art right here. I always thought Viva Pinata was rather stunning.

Kryptonic

This is available on 360/PC only correct? I may check it out on PC unless I somehow purchase a 360 by then.

Looks pretty fun even though I never played the first one.

DuckRacer

Kryptonic said:
This is available on 360/PC only correct? I may check it out on PC unless I somehow purchase a 360 by then.

Looks pretty fun even though I never played the first one.
It's 360 exclusive for now but I'm guessing there'll be a PC port down the line.

eJawa said:
Are you my mummy?

Gah! Beaten! (I loved the reference in Season 4 :p)

Er, anyway, I'm not totally sure about this. I've got the first Pinata, and as fun as it was, I always found it visually a bit too "busy" for me, so many colours and little details and stuff it actually became hard to follow. I'm not sure I dig the art style of these games. Colour is good, but with this much shading, effects etc it just looks confusing, to me at least. I'd sooner have simpler, clearer visuals. For me, the busyness of the original actually got in the way of gameplay.

Aaron

I still think they're seriously missing the decent sales boat by not looking at Harvest Moon, and not including a player avatar. As pretty as the original was, the control scheme was horrible. Selecting anything in the air, or anything that moved too fast on the ground, was much much harder than it should have been.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
I hope they changed the romance system, I used to hate doing the romance mini game.

GameGamer

I'm so glad they continued this game.

The first one was great. Except for the corrupt save problem they never fixed : (

Top Bottom