• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people really want a topic on the slave trade and my understanding of it. Has anyone ever seen a physical slave ship? The Atlantic Slave trade wasn't 10k years ago so we should be able to have some physical evidence right or are we only going off drawings lol

Sooooo Nation of Islam?

Does any of this mean I don't have to substitute the word "nigga" for something else whenever I'm rapping along to a song in my car anymore

seze3cnyuhdvu9n9gngl.gif

Alucrid

Banned
I see people really want a topic on the slave trade and my understanding of it. Has anyone ever seen a physical slave ship? The Atlantic Slave trade wasn't 10k years ago so we should be able to have some physical evidence right or are we only going off drawings lol

slave_trade_pic_list_1000px.jpg

watershed

Banned

What about all the historical records? Legal contracts, sales and shipment records, journals and diaries?

Fathead

Wait what? Unless somebodys got an old rotted out wooden sailing ship from 1750 that held slaves there wasnt slavery? Wtf?

LMAO, physical ship or drawings?

Do you believe that Christopher Columbus was a real person, yes or no? This is not a trick question.

Pfft, you can prove anything remotely true with facts.

A hut? What about a pirate ship or a 17th century style yacht?

Oh come on. This is your shining moment. Don't fizzle out like this.

Cyan

Banned
Seriously though OP, you know that the suborbital spaceships used in the trans-atlantic slave trade were all destroyed in the Dutch colony wars, right? It's kinda bullshit to get all up in arms about there being no evidence when that's the whole reason the Dutch destroyed them.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Black, negro and whatever else has a connotative meaning to them. Black actually means pale or blank, not dark.

Either you start responding to people who have proven you wrong, or this thread is nothing but a sad kids attempt at trolling and being obnoxious.

Valhelm

contribute something
I'm not trying to be condescending, OP, but do you understand that the word Negus is an Ethiopian Semitic word from the Afro-Asiatic family, whereas negro is an Italic word from the very different Indo-European language family?

Semitic languages probably emerged in northern Egypt, while Italic languages probably emerged in Northern Italy.

There is no connection between the two words, and 19th century white supremacists, using the n-word to oppress their slaves, had no knowledge of East African government.

Makonero

More to the point, OP, whag really went down all those years ago, when the United States Corporation was first founded?

If anyone but Lionel Mandrake tried to summarize this thread, I am pretty sure we would have a stroke and possibly die. Our brains aren't prepared to handle this, and only after years of training can you possibly put this in a concise post without your brain rejecting all reality and start to shut down.

Kazerei

Banned
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is a myth. I mean sure there are flight records and documentation and other proof of the passengers' existence. But where is the physical plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom