• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite Premium/Ultimate Songbird Editions $20/$37.50 at Irrational Store

Fracas

#fuckonami
game-bioshockinfiniteuse-pc-detail-00.jpg
game-bioshockinfinitepe-pc-detail-00.jpg

Premium PC
Premium PS3
Premium X360
Ultimate Songbird PC
Ultimate Songbird PS3
Ultimate Songbird 360

Hell of a deal, and Irrational's last game too. I grabbed an Ultimate Songbird PC copy just to keep sealed as a memento. US only though.

Ken

Featuring a breathtakingly detailed statue of the sentinel of Columbia, Songbird, in its own collectible packaging, this edition will have limited availability—there won’t be another like it!

Oh dear.

BadRamen

Veeerrry tempting.

By the way, your link for Ultimate Songbird Edition PC links to the Premium 360 version. :)

This is why I lulz at people that go out and spend a ridiculous $150 on these so-called "limited editions" on launch day.

Snagged that Songbird statue for my girlfriend. She's obsessed with Infinite. Wish it was a Booker/Elizabeth statue though.

Toki767

Looking back, Songbird didn't really feel like an important enough thing in the game to warrant a statue I think. How was the statue quality anyway?

This is why I lulz at people that go out and spend a ridiculous $150 on these so-called "limited editions" on launch day.

true, only a handful of them actually end up rare

last of us post pandemic edition
ni no kuni wizards edition

outside of that all of them were pretty mass produced.

Well damn... Just put my order in for 360 Songbird Edition. Can't pass up $40 after shipping, especially for that amazing statue.

Time to go sell my copy of the game on Amazon for $10 :)

edit: Dumb question, but this does come with the game right?

I wish they were selling the Big Daddy statue that came with Bioshock. Mine fell off a bookshelf during The Great East Coast Earthquake of 2011.

jn3ib.jpg

Never forget

ScoopEE

Neo Member
Thanks for the heads-up, bought one as a present for a friend (really just for the statue and extra goodies)

Jomjom

Banned
That's what I went with. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

I've waited this long to get the Songbird Edition, so I'm ok with waiting however long this shipping method takes haha.

Damn now I have the regular, Premium, and Songbird editions of this damn game. I fucking love this game.

Tempting

Looking back, Songbird didn't really feel like an important enough thing in the game to warrant a statue I think. How was the statue quality anyway?

True at least in the base game
The Dlc made it and its relationship with Elizabeth the building blocks for the big daddy/little sister relationship

But yeah even with that I'm not sure if I want it enough.

Does anyone know the trade in Value at gamestop right now? Would be more than worth it to buy either the PS3 or Xbox 360 Versions and trade them in(already have the game on PC and don't need the game itself). Though it would have to be at least $10.

MayMay

Banned
Try it, Shipping to Germany seems to cost 21$. I did not finish checkout though. Just wanted to check the price

Hmm.. you're right. Seems like it works, I live in Germany myself and just checked. But 21$ shipping is.. quite alot. Not sure if I'll bite.

$28.24 for shipping and handling to Canada. That's ridiculous, fml.

How in the world does shipping to Canada cost more than shipping to Germany? lol

Jumped in! Just ordered the Ultimate Song Bird Edition for PC. Have absolutely no plans of ever opening the thing either. LOL

DVCY201

Hmm.. you're right. Seems like it works, I live in Germany myself and just checked. But 21$ shipping is.. quite alot. Not sure if I'll bite.

How in the world does shipping to Canada cost more than shipping to Germany? lol

This is going to keep me up at nights lol. Maybe they want me to pay in Maple Syrup, bring the costs down.

Yonafunu

Fucking hell, why is this not available outside of North America?
This is a globalized world Irrational, why won't you let me give you my money?

Top Bottom