• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PixelJunk Eden Trophies List

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
How I got this info: Well, a fellow journo got his hands on the review build of Eden and is playing it on debug unit using his "retail" PSN account. As a consequence, Eden trophies now show up on my PS3 when comparing my trophies with his.

There we go.

**BRONZE

All Seeds 01
Open all seeds in garden 01
All Seeds 02
Open all seeds in garden 02
All Seeds 03
Open all seeds in garden 03
All Seeds 04
Open all seeds in garden 04
All Seeds 05
Open all seeds in garden 05
All Seeds 06
Open all seeds in garden 06
All Seeds 07
Open all seeds in garden 07
All Seeds 08
Open all seeds in garden 08
All Seeds 09
Open all seeds in garden 09
All Seeds 10
Open all seeds in garden 10
All Gardens Clear
Get a Spectra in each garden
Combo Ten
Pollen Prowler combo x 10
Combo Fifteen
Pollen Prowler combo x 15
The Hundred Thousander
Get 100.000 pollen in one garden
500 Dead Pollen Prowlers
500 Pollen Prowlers killed
Ten Minute Grimp
Get all 5 Spectra from a garden within 10 minutes
Fifteen Crystals
Get fifteen crystals in a single jump
Zero Wasted Pollen
Open all seeds in a garden without missing any pollen
Three Play Ping Pong
In 3p mode, trapeze jump between two swinging Grimps

**SILVER

All Spectra Found
Get all the Spectra in all gardens

...aaaaand, that's it. Yep, looks like they are all Bronze and just one Silver. No Gold in sight. Perhaps it's not finalized or maybe they are planning to release Golds with DLC. No idea.

Total trophies is 20 (3 more than Super Stardust HD)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
YES. YES. YES. PIXELJUNK ARE GODS!

I will get my Platinum (not really, but all trophies) day one!

BeeDog

Hate it when games force you to play with others to get a trophy. Does this game at least support online 3p mode?

Zeliard

I know the game is out next week but I still hope we get a demo within the next few days. One of the devs said they'd be releasing a demo pre-release.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
BeeDog said:
Hate it when games force you to play with others to get a trophy. Does this game at least support online 3p mode?

Offline only. You might want to start searching for friends. :p

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
TTP said:
How I got this info: Well, a fellow journo got his hands on the review build of Eden and is playing it on debug unit using his "retail" PSN account. As a consequence, Eden trophies now show up on my PS3 when comparing my trophies with his.

There we go.

**BRONZE

All Seeds 01
Open all seeds in garden 01
All Seeds 02
Open all seeds in garden 02
All Seeds 03
Open all seeds in garden 03
All Seeds 04
Open all seeds in garden 04
All Seeds 05
Open all seeds in garden 05
All Seeds 06
Open all seeds in garden 06
All Seeds 07
Open all seeds in garden 07
All Seeds 08
Open all seeds in garden 08
All Seeds 09
Open all seeds in garden 09
All Seeds 10
Open all seeds in garden 10
All Gardens Clear
Get a Spectra in each garden
Combo Ten
Pollen Prowler combo x 10
Combo Fifteen
Pollen Prowler combo x 15
The Hundred Thousander
Get 100.000 pollen in one garden
500 Dead Pollen Prowlers
500 Pollen Prowlers killed
Ten Minute Grimp
Get all 5 Spectra from a garden within 10 minutes
Fifteen Crystals
Get fifteen crystals in a single jump
Zero Wasted Pollen
Open all seeds in a garden without missing any pollen
Three Play Ping Pong
In 3p mode, trapeze jump between two swinging Grimps

**SILVER

All Spectra Found
Get all the Spectra in all gardens

...aaaaand, that's it. Yep, looks like they are all Bronze and just one Silver. No Gold in sight. Perhaps it's not finalized or maybe they are planning to release Golds with DLC. No idea.

Total trophies is 20 (3 more than Super Stardust HD)

Pretty sure there has to be at least one Gold....

BeeDog

TTP said:
Offline only. You might want to start searching for friends. :p

Good luck to me finding ones who want to help me in a game like PixelJunk Eden. The only shit that's spinning in my PS3 when friends are over is Fight Night Round 3.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
jstevenson said:
Pretty sure there has to be at least one Gold....

All I see on my end is 19 Bronze and 1 Silver. I checked the list numerous times to see if I missed anything. Do you have the code? Do u see a Gold?

For all we know it might have not been added yet.

Edit: or yeah, what Wollan said. :p That might be the reason why there are 3 more trophies than in Stardust. But still, the latter had like 2 Golds and a bunch of Silvers... I'm confused. Stuff like the Fifteen Crystals trophy seems at least worth a Silver. Sounds tough enough.

Wollan said:
No requirement to have Gold. Just as long the hidden total value sums up.

Some one start tallying these up to get an algorithm going.

19 bronze and 1 silver = X
9 bronze, 6 silver and 2 gold = X

X majic number for DLC games.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Super_Chicken said:

903978_big.jpg

"I'm on it"

BeeDog

TTP said:
All I see on my end is 19 Bronze and 1 Silver. I checked the list numerous times to see if I missed anything. Do you have the code? Do u see a Gold?

For all we know it might have not been added yet.

Edit: or yeah, what Wollan said. :p That might be the reason why there are 3 more trophies than in Stardust. But still, the latter had like 2 Golds and a bunch of Silvers... I'm confused. Stuff like the Fifteen Crystals trophy seems at least worth a Silver. Sounds tough enough.

The "bronze/silver/gold" definition might be floaty, and the real value is chosen behind scenes. Let's say you can distribute 100 points of worth among the three types; perhaps the dev him/herself chooses that 100 points in his game is equal to a bronze trophy, and another dev thinks 300 points = bronze trophy.

Just speculation, but whatever...

Dante

Corran Horn said:
Hopefully nothing is super hard lol....10 nukes is still killing me in super startdust :lol

LOL I gave up....For now :) That and the bomber mode one are pretty tough.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I have FIVE controllers and FOUR friends!

Mwhahaha.

EDIT: Four PS3 friends that is... -.-

mollipen

Super_Chicken said:

Taking out what those have in common, you'd have: 10 bronze = 5 silver + 2 gold

So far, the following point ratios work, giving each game a total of 905 points:
bronze = 45
silver = 50
gold = 100

Obviously, that doesn't make sense (since bronze and silver wouldn't be so close), but that's my start. Plus, I mean, we have no idea if that's really the full PixelJunk Eden list, if it'll have more in the final or expansion packs, and if there really is a "set" point value for games. (Is the set value for the base game, and then expansions get additional points, or can the game only have an overall point value through everything?)

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
I hope that the turning off of system messages turns off Trophy notifications. I don't want to see that shit pop up because I really don't care, especially for this game. It'd just pull me out of the game and cheapen it. ... I dunno, I have weird opinions about this stuff.

When I played on the 360 and that shit popped up I'd just let out a sigh. I feel like it cheapens games. As if the game by itself isn't good enough. It feels cheap.

System messages = off, which is how I always have it anyways so hopefully these bastards don't pop up.

edit: Like, the idea of flOwer, the next Ico game, and Heavy Rain having trophies just seems really stupid to me. Those games are above such simple goals. As if I'd play those games to show my friends how hardcore I am.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Super_Chicken said:

More like:
19 bronze + 1 silver = Point cap for "small scale" PSN games
7 bronze + 4 Silver + 1 Gold = Point cap for "small scale" PSN games

2 bronze + 2 silver = Point cap for "small scale" PSN game DLC add on
1 gold = Point cap for "small scale" PSN game DLC add on

BeeDog

Trevelyan said:
Hopefully I'll be done with all the SSHD trophies by the time this hits. Can't wait.

OT: The "10 nukes in Endless" and "15 bombs in Bomb Mode" are completely impossible. Fucking hate TTP for getting them all. Hopefully most trophies in this game will be more reasonable.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
BeeDog said:
OT: The "10 nukes in Endless" and "15 bombs in Bomb Mode" are completely impossible. Fucking hate TTP for getting them all. Hopefully most trophies in this game will be more reasonable.

bah there chump change ;P

pswii60

Evander said:
Isn't it only the second game to have trophies?
That'll explain why no-one on my friends list, nor me, has any trophies yet. I'll be stacking 'em up next week with this though.

Trevelyan

Banned
BeeDog said:
I downloaded the solo pack add-on last night and I'm gonna play it tonight, but this isn't very comforting as to what I have to look forward too. :lol

=(

Mmmkay

shidoshi said:
Taking out what those have in common, you'd have: 10 bronze = 5 silver + 2 gold

So far, the following point ratios work, giving each game a total of 905 points:
bronze = 45
silver = 50
gold = 100

Obviously, that doesn't make sense (since bronze and silver wouldn't be so close), but that's my start. Plus, I mean, we have no idea if that's really the full PixelJunk Eden list, if it'll have more in the final or expansion packs, and if there really is a "set" point value for games. (Is the set value for the base game, and then expansions get additional points, or can the game only have an overall point value through everything?)
Pick one:

These are all the solutions (in increments of 5) where Gold is greater than Silver which is greater than Bronze. Assuming of course the two games total up to the same number of points...
15 20 25
25 30 50
30 40 50
35 40 75
40 50 75
45 50 100
45 60 75
50 60 100
50 70 75
55 70 100
60 80 100
65 90 100

[edit]Oh I see, the breakdown for SSHD includes DLC trophies?

Pimpwerx

Killthee said:
More like:
19 bronze + 1 silver = Point cap for "small scale" PSN games
7 bronze + 4 Silver + 1 Gold = Point cap for "small scale" PSN games

2 bronze + 2 silver = Point cap for "small scale" PSN game DLC add on
1 gold = Point cap for "small scale" PSN game DLC add on
Thanks for that. I'm gonna assume all same-colored trophies have equal weight whether DLC or game.

Using the DLC, 1 gold = 2 bronze + 2 silver. Sub that into the SSHD equation, and you know have 9 bronze and 6 silver. Set it equal to the Eden equation, and you have 9B + 6S = 19B + 1S. Simplify and:

10B = 5S. Or, 2 bronze = 1 silver. Substitute into my first equation and 1 gold = 3 silver or 1 gold = 6 bronze. That should be right. Make any sense? PEACE.

EDIT: If you want a neat percentage for each, then 100% = 21 bronzes. 4.8% per bronze, ~9,5% per silver and 28.6% per gold.

satriales

I don't think similar trophies are worth the same amount of points.
In SSHD the last Gold Trophy is worth 19% and the Late Boomer trophy (which is silver) is worth 7%.

SSHD has 2 Gold (2 x 19 = 38%) and 6 Silver (6 x 7 = 42%), which would leave 20% for the 9 Bronze trophies, or each bronze is worth 2.22%

Jonnyram

SSHD was more like bronze:3, silver:6, gold:18 (coming to a total of 99, so there must be some small decimals in there). I can't see how 19 bronze and 1 silver would be remotely close to that, so if these are indeed true, the points behind the trophies must be pretty arbitrary for each game?

And if there are actually zero gold trophies in Eden, is that admission there is nothing challenging in the game?

Tntnnbltn

Jonnyram said:
SSHD was more like bronze:3, silver:6, gold:18 (coming to a total of 99, so there must be some small decimals in there). I can't see how 19 bronze and 1 silver would be remotely close to that
Because the DLC for Super Stardust HD might be counted as extra, and not part of the original games quota?

PixelJunk Eden: 19 bronze + 1 silver
Super Stardust HD (without addons): 7 bronze + 4 Silver + 1 Gold

It's not that hard to suppose they equal the same value internally.

And if there are actually zero gold trophies in Eden, is that admission there is nothing challenging in the game?
More likely that they wanted a variety of trophies instead of blowing their quota on a couple gold trophies.

Top Bottom