• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Master Chief Collection Master Thread | This is it, baby. Hold me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

Wondering when we can expect too some more of the multiplayer gameplay?
Perhaps GamesCon

I imagine we're going to be getting a lot more footage starting right around Gamescom. Hopefully of some of the other games too (read: Halo 3 on Gamersyde) and not just H2A.

Bsigg12

Wondering when we can expect too some more of the multiplayer gameplay?
Perhaps GamesCon

Isn't Gamescom the last major event before the holidays? I expect a fairly significant presence for this there with a showcase of all things multiplayer.

My question is, when are we going to find out about the Halo 5 multiplayer beta that starts December 27th?

Isn't Gamescom the last major event before the holidays? I expect a fairly significant presence for this there with a showcase of all things multiplayer.

My question is, when are we going to find out about the Halo 5 multiplayer beta that starts December 27th?

Not sure i believe september you have Tokyo game show, but that hasn't been significant for a couple of years if my memory serves me right.

Bsigg12

Not sure i believe september you have Tokyo game show, but that hasn't been significant for a couple of years if my memory serves me right.

I forgot about TGS. The Xbox One launches in Japan on September 29th (along with a bunch of other countries) I believe so they may actually have a presence there this year.

probably sometime before it begins

im really curious how it looks. 343 seems back on track after halo 4

Yea I'm really interested to see what they've done. Best part is, we get nearly a month with the beta since it ends January 22nd.

I imagine we're going to be getting a lot more footage starting right around Gamescom. Hopefully of some of the other games too (read: Halo 3 on Gamersyde) and not just H2A.

I just want to hear more about the multiplayer and tbh want to see Halo 3 and 4 in 1080p.
Would also like to know what kind of forge map will the ship with H2A.

JonCha

There's EGX too, I think in August and in London, though it's on a lower level to the main events in the States. MCC is playable there tho iirc.

Blimblim

The Inside Track

We'll do our best at Gamescom, but since it's Microsoft it's going to be tough to get anything that's actually new. We'll try, and try again as usual ;)

RoKKeR

We'll do our best at Gamescom, but since it's Microsoft it's going to be tough to get anything that's actually new. We'll try, and try again as usual ;)

Good deal! At least we got the 60fps footage from the E3 conference, are you guys going to be at Gamescom in-person?

yingyangryder

Neo Member
Question for Frankie (or anyone else who may know).

Will 343i/Halo MCC be making an appearance at the Tokyo Games Show this year? I`m aware Sony/GREE/Other Japanese companies usually dominate this event in terms of space but was hoping to see MCC there this year.

arhra

There's EGX too, I think in August and in London, though it's on a lower level to the main events in the States. MCC is playable there tho iirc.

EGX is late September.

End of August is PAX Prime, which we can probably safely assume they'll be attending in some capacity.

Computron

Made this:
ifKHufY9g0lDQ.gif

Halo needs a dance button. Much better than tea-bagging.
So far, it's the only part of MP they haven't contextualized.

Solidsoul

Banned
Made this:
ifKHufY9g0lDQ.gif

Halo needs a dance button. Much better than tea-bagging.
So far, it's the only part of MP they haven't contextualized.

I found this pretty hilarious. Kudos.

I'm pretty sure i read somewhere, either here or on Halo Waypoint they said "We'll be uploading the panels through this weekend and beginning of next week." So probably not today.

nomis

Looks like they honored the scale of Zanzibar while adding things like the archway windows in the sea wall from Last Resort. Eeeeexcellent.

Quazar

So have we gotten any new info on halo 5 beta? I wonder how they will do it after experiencing destiny beta. I don't expect halo 5 to be like destiny. I just felt they executed the beta really damn well.

Gotta admit, will be interesting playing new Halo after Destiny. Can't wait to see what 343 has planned. Destiny +halo 5 will have me busy. And I guess fable legends beta.

So have we gotten any new info on halo 5 beta? I wonder how they will do it after experiencing destiny beta. I don't expect halo 5 to be like destiny. I just felt they executed the beta really damn well.

Gotta admit, will be interesting playing new Halo after Destiny. Can't wait to see what 343 has planned. Destiny +halo 5 will have me busy. And I guess fable legends beta.

They are probably going to be very quite on the beta until after TMCC launches. As for what it will be, don't expect anything beyond competitive multiplayer and theater.

jem0208

my pillar of autumn just made a hard jump

so what's different on this map aside from a few structural changes? it already had interactive elements; have they adding anything new?
I posted a couple of images showing that there's a bridge you can lower between the base and the upper part of the turbine. Or the center of the turbine.

On mobile though so I can't really be bothered to find them.

Edit: I went and found it.

Raised:
pfUcJC0.jpg

Lowered:
AjlTfmV.jpg

Bridge is lowerable from the base to the circular spinning thing. Seems like one of the the interactive elements is this.

Well for starters it'll last 3 weeks, so that's already an improvement.

They are probably going to be very quite on the beta until after TMCC launches. As for what it will be, don't expect anything beyond competitive multiplayer and theater.

I heard talk of Forge too.

Kibbles

That ntkrnl dude detailed what the beta will have forgot what he all said but it was quite beefy in maps and game modes including forge.

That ntkrnl dude detailed what the beta will have forgot what he all said but it was quite beefy in maps and game modes including forge.

Yeah, he/she said between 6 - 8 maps. Cannot wait. Still feels so long until The Master Chief Collection releases and even longer until the Halo 5 Beta. Getting it day one digitally.

Quazar

So what does everyone think halo5 campaign will be like? Will they incorporate destiny like pve?

Maybe this question is better suited for a new thread

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I really can't wait for this game. I miss Halo, but there's no way I'm gonna buy another 360 just to play for three months, lol.

So what does everyone think halo5 campaign will be like? Will they incorporate destiny like pve?

Maybe this question is better suited for a new thread

Probably. H5 beta probably won't cover singleplayer, so it doesn't really fall under the MCC's heading.

I doubt it'll be like Destiny. They'll probably open the maps back up from 4, but nothing like the cooperative
wasteland
sprawl you see in Destiny.

Is ntkrnl an insider? 6-8 maps in a beta sounds unbelievable.

Probably an insider. Dude's accuracy rate is scary good, though he only posted in... what, January? Before I started lurking. Anyway, stuff has probably changed since then, but 6-8 maps could still happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom