• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 : new screenshots (August 14), featuring costumes

L~A

Some new screenshots, some of them seem to be from that Famitsu article a few days ago.

i9HiqMDIvlniR.jpg
iYkQbNu1QRVmh.jpg
ibqrU9RVNYEMh0.jpg

ibxon6n48tXl0r.jpg
idZpjOoVZTnF5.jpg
it4gp6vJSjmDK.jpg

i0jGdl9nMpsv3.jpg
ibjFMzgxSRXPb7.jpg
iFKLrjuUp5kN8.jpg

i2bqTwUB916cc.jpg
ibvlPsQwFHpDL9.jpg

nikatapi

What a gorgeous game, and considering it is (mostly?) 60fps it's even more impressive.
WiiU might be a tiny console, but it can output some great looking games.

Arttemis

Wow! The colors seem more vibrant than I remember in the first game. I don't even own a WiiU yet, but I might pick this up.

Is there any details about the included Bayo 1 being a timed bonus or permanent inclusion?

DedValve

Banned
Jesus Bayonetta 1 looks absolutely dull and grey in comparison. How the hell can they add so many improvements to an already near perfect game is beyond me but I've learned to stop question platinum a long time ago.

AdanVC

And just when the majority was thinking this game will be terribly censored because it was being published by Nintendo. HA!

I can't freaking wait to play this! Looks excellent and colorful and knowing everything will be running at 60 fps is just hnngghhh!

Disappointing that these costumes so far just like additions to bayos outfit.

However, that was also in the first game with umbran elegance.

I'm hoping that they are just keeping body swap costumes, like secret weapons, under wraps.

Disappointing that these costumes so far just like additions to bayos outfit.

However, that was also in the first game with umbran elegance.

I'm hoping that they are just keeping body swap costumes, like secret weapons, under wraps.

The last screenshot definitely looks like an actual full costume.

Kouriozan

And just when the majority was thinking this game will be terribly censored because it was being published by Nintendo. HA!

I can't freaking wait to play this! Looks excellent and colorful and knowing everything will be running at 60 fps is just hnngghhh!
I hope you saw that transformation scene :p

The last screenshot definitely looks like an actual full costume.

Nope. Her hair is out. She is in climax (naked) mode just before or after a infernal summon.

If you notice her hair is covering her boobs as well, its not a bra top.

We have seen that costume already. Its the umbran elegance she gets to go with the dual swords.

Top Bottom