• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Nintendo working on a Remaster for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

L~A

Comes from the same person who predicted Devil's Third on Wii U, and Pokémon ORAS.

On vient de me faire une confidence de fou ! #Remastered

Translation: Someone's just let me on a crazy secret!

Ça va faire plaisir mais c'est du #remastered ! Mais c'est parfait pour boucher les plannings.Vraiment 2015 c'est un jeu par mois pour BigN

Translation: You're gonna love it, but it's a Remaster. It's perfect to fill gaps inthe line-up. Really, Big N [Nintendo] will have one game per month in 2015.

Source

A remaster you say? Wonder which one it could be.

Please lock if old/irrelevant/bishoptl wants some more fish.

Lunar15

I want F-Zero GX, but it's not going to be F-Zero GX.

My guess is Starfox, ahead of Miyamoto's project.

If this is even true, that is.

maxcriden

At first I thought you somehow meant a revamped console. Hmm. I'm guessing SMG, Metroid Prime Trilogy, a Zelda, or Super Mario Sunshine. Just to, y'know, cover every reasonable base....

GameE

What Pokemon stuff did this guy leak?
and wasn't the devil's third 'leak' just him saying there was gonna be a big third party Wii U exclusive or something?
Not saying he is wrong but I am skeptical for now.

BlueMagic

If there is one, I bet it's Mario Sunshine.
Wasn't it supposed (or at best, rumored) to come out on Wii in that New Play line of games (you know, the Pikmin one) or whatever?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I will assume all things are Majora's Mask until the inevitable disappointment that it's not.

I would wager Galaxy. Zelda Wii U should be 2015 or early 2016 and they wouldn't need to have a TP remake anywhere around that time. Mario makes the most sense for broad appeal.

edit: I'm an ass, I missed the 'Wii U' part

this is going to be a funny thread chock full of dream guesses that pay absolutely no heed to what releases would actually make sense to remaster

Zelda OOT

you know they already did that one right

a couple of times in fact

I guess the GC version wasn't a remaster, but there's OoT 3DS, and Twilight Princess

3bdelilah

Banned
Hopefully it's Super Mario Galaxy 1+2, Zelda TP (with more varied colours), Metroid Prime Trilogy or Xenoblade Chronicles.

But most likely it's a GameCube title, and honestly, I don't know which one I'd like... Didn't really like Sunshine a lot on the GC, but I wouldn't necessarily say no to an HD remake.

Cess007

Majora's Mask. Please be Majora's Mask *cross fingers**

Edit. Wait, Remaster make it sound like it's just a Wii game now in HD, isn't it?

Metroid Prime Trilogy would be the best for me, I never finished any of those games. Plus it's rare and hard to find on Wii for a decent price.

Galaxies wouldn't benefit too much from the HD-process but I'd still buy them if it was an HD double pack.

Outside idea - Disaster Day of Crisis. This will never happen, but I'd buy it in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom