• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Project To Be Announced Tuesday, August 26th on Niconico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprising new Pokemon Project to be announced in coordination with Famitsu.
Tuesday, August 26th from 10PM JST via live Niconico stream
'Famitsu Featuring Pokemon: Special'
Attendees include Tsunekazu Ishihara, president/CEo of the Pokemon Company, and 2 other important guests, but not announced at this time (listed as ??? on the pages).

There'll also be 2 special guests; Nobuhiko Okamoto & Aoi Yuuki (both voice actors, Ms. Yuuki voiced Iris in the Pokemon anime - thanks, JoeM86).
Hosted by Ayana Tsubaki & Bunbun-maru

Announcement: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pokefamifeat/
Stream: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv189764569

No word on if it's a new game or something else, but Famitsu's involvement says probably game to me. Thunderbolt if old.

t1409058000z0.png

JoeM86

It's also listed under ゲーム・そのほか (Game - Additional) on the official site

Dark_castle

Pokemon Z, starring Goku as your pokemon trainer and Ginyu Force rather than Team Rocket or whatever.

For those wondering what your starter is, it will be a Chiaotzu.

Sandfox

A new Pokemon spinoff with Nobuhiko Okamoto and Aoi Yuuki voicing the main characters sounds interesting to me. I'm really doubting its Pokken if these two have a big enough role to be special guests. Aoi Yuuki voiced Iris so I could be wrong though lol.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Isn't about time they create a fully 3d open world pokemon game? Seems like that would be perfect for WiiU.

JoeM86

Chances are it is not going to be a new main game.

Also, the two guests are both voice actors. Nobuhiko Okamoto has never worked on Pokémon before, Aoi Yuuki voiced Iris in Pokémon Best Wishes, Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2, Pokémon Best Wishes Episode N and Pokémon Best Wishes Decolore Adventures.

They also call this a shocking announcement.

Hatchtag

Banned
Pokken or an upgrade to Pokemon Bank to be released with ORAS. Probably Pokken.
Actually, do we have any Pokemon Bank info for ORAS yet?

Richie

If it is indeed Pokkén I'm gonna wonder why on Earth they didn't have that at E3...Not wanting to take attention away from a certain other Wii U fighting game?

Money on either the 3DS Pikachu game or something minor. Prove me wrong, Niconico!

Pokken time?
It seems weird to announce it before both Smash Games come out but who knows.

Do yall think that there will be combos in this Pokken game? I can't play fighting games except Smash and PSASBR becuase I can't do combos. I wouldn't think so since I figure GF would want casuals to get it but who knows...

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Chances are it is not going to be a new main game.

Also, the two guests are both voice actors. Nobuhiko Okamoto has never worked on Pokémon before, Aoi Yuuki voiced Iris in Pokémon Best Wishes, Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2, Pokémon Best Wishes Episode N and Pokémon Best Wishes Decolore Adventures.

They also call this a shocking announcement.

A Kojima Production - Pokemon Hill

I got dem feels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom