• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help, looking for Maria Ozawa no make up on

Status
Not open for further replies.

demigod

I saw it somewhere on gaf. Tried to search for it for a freakin hour already and I can't find it. Someone help me please! Trying to show my friend that she looks ugly without make up on.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Found it.

vgk2gp.jpg

demigod

Osaka said:
What is this, 4chan?

No, but if you keep threadcrapping like this it'll turn into Gamefaqs. Gaf slow today? :p

I know someone has it, anyone? Thanks~

Edit : That picture isn't it laserbeam
Already tried that Gig

laserbeam

Banned
Night_Trekker said:
I... don't see anything unattractive there.
Exactly she doesnt turn into a dog or anything. She looks better than alot of celebrities actually when they take off the makeup

Dali

demigod said:
Any idea where that pic is?
I just saw it recently myself. I know her name was said in the thread and possibly the posts where it was put, yet search isn't showing me anything that looks familiar.

agrajag

Banned
Maybe it's just me but I'd much rather watch a video of her licking all sorts of ungodly things that shouldn't be licked than trying to find pictures of her that are ugly.

Jake.

ozawa is overrated. she's too busy getting pissed on and putting shitty blonde streaks in her hair these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom