• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hole has been hammered in the side of the boat, and the oil is starting to make its way into the water, but until you can show me some animal corpses I don't see any leaks here.

Damn, Sakurai didn't even have the decency of having Wolf's trophy be his Brawl form. Brutal.
Based on the status of the cut Melee characters in Brawl, it seems that Sakurai kind of goes out of his way not to remind everyone that cut characters were in previous Smashes. Mewtwo's Brawl trophy, for instance, was his Battle Revolution model instead of the superior Melee model.

Loco4Coco

I swear if Sakurai puts in more clones to replace Wolf and Lucas...

Forget this nonsense of them being put in DLC, I wanna pay for new content.

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Am I evil for wanting to see the Ridley deconfirmation just to see the fans lose their shit? Them salty tears will keep me going for ages.

solomon

What if Sakurai reveals a new character before the leaks tonight....
n9hx4v7.gif

The Plot thickens

Sponge

Banned
Based on the status of the cut Melee characters in Brawl, it seems that Sakurai kind of goes out of his way not to remind everyone that cut characters were in previous Smashes. Mewtwo's Brawl trophy, for instance, was his Battle Revolution model instead of the superior Melee model.

It also means if DLC is on the way, they can have another Wolf trophy!

Finally the game has leaked! Brawl leaking was the reason I joined NeoGAF back in 2008 so it's amazing to come full circle and be here for the leak of Smash 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom