View Single Post
Dusk Golem
A 21st Century Rockefeller
(09-29-2014, 07:49 PM)
After all those delays, I got it all calculated and added a few last minute entries into the prize pool. I tallying up lead to these results:

01.) RivalQuest by zashga
02.) Recurrence by Tommy Gun
03.) Képzeletbeli Gyilkos by ChainsawKitten
04.) Brodzilla by Copons
05.) The Edge of Darkness by ZenaxPure
06.) The Age of Dusk by Noble Neckbeard
07.) GAFQuest by tensuke
08.) My Miserable Island Vacation by sld
09.) Murder Mystery Mansion by Tempy
10.) The Very Best by PsionBolt
11.) Delinquent's Journey by originalself
12.) The Last Willie by Bl4ckSunsh1n3 & kn1ves24

To remind, here were the prizes:

305 games total, the distribution & prizes will go like this:

All people who enter get a copy of Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII.

1st place will receive 25% of the games in the pool. (76 of the games) and $100 via PayPal
2nd place will receive 20% of the games in the pool (60 of the games) and $20 on their Marketplace of choice between Steam, PSN, & Xbox Live
3rd place will receive 15% of the games in the pool (45 of the games)
4th place will receive 10% of the games in the pool (30 of the games)
5th place will receive 8% of the games in the pool (24 of the games)
6th place will receive 6% of the games in the pool (19 of the games)
7th place will receive 5% of the games in the pool (15 of the games)
8th place will receive 4% of the games in the pool (13 of the games)
9th place will receive 3% of the games in the pool (10 of the games)
10th place will receive 2% of the games in the pool (6 of the games)
11th place will receive 1% of the games in the pool (4 of the games)
12th place will receive 1% of the games in the pool (3 of the games)

I will PM all 12 people and go in order for them to reserve some of the games on the list, 1st place calls 10 games off the list first, then 2nd calls 9 games off the remaining list, 3rd place calls 8 games off the remaining list, and so on, until we get to 10th spot, where 10th, 11th, and 12th spots will call one game off the list. Then with the remaining games I will PM the 1st place winner again and let him choose the rest of the games he/she wants off the list for the number of games they have left, then 2nd place, and so on.

You are free to do whatever with these games. Keep them, give them to friends, give them to other GAF members, trade em, whatever, they're yours

---

Going to message the users who submitted with Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death Keys, and start by messaging the first place winner asking him to name the 10 games off the list first that he wants. Then once he responds, will then ask 2nd place, and so on.