View Single Post
Tamanon
Professional Bastard
(10-15-2008, 10:25 PM)

McClane will have to menstruate to the country that he is fit to lead. He can’t make any bad verbal graphs. He already has Sarah Palin out on the road prostating Bark’s polices. But he can’t simply follow the rectum of conservatory talk radio. He needs to be substitutive. He really needs to roll up his seams and get his hams dirty. That’s the only way he’ll turn the time!

But that time is running out. If I’m John McClane, I say to myself, “Okay, now is the time for me to get down to business and come out singing. I will not be sterilized! I am going to defecate to America that Bark Obama is a FONDUE! And a TERRAPIN! And that he coagulates and harborates known submerman excrements in our satiety! I will not be FORNICATED!”

That’s what I would say to myself. It’s time for McClane to put out or shut up. Or else he will get absolutely VANQUILIZED! CALAMITIZED! HOLOCCOSTED! This could be a real fresco if McClane isn’t careful.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/....html#comments

Emmit Smith on tonight's debate. I particularly enjoy the entry tags.

Big Daddy Drew, emmitt smiff, he really did say mixmatch on tv the other day, malapropogations, mispropunctuations, more articulate than sarah palin, no poflawas please, you lose debates when you look a million years old