• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 - Photo Thread: You don't take a photograph, you make it!

B3N1

yaay rain

ibn7fF2uBqmAyJ.jpg

ilmTHQHnQ6Pwj.jpg

Ape

Banned
I guess the driver is the main protagonist. Not a fan of that character model. There really should be a helmet option or a few different choices because he just bothers me for some reason lol

So far I made pics to a Defender, a Clio...and a 360 CS.

So you know what's next, right?

Of course!!!

The DHL VAN!!

15388907246_901e92e7ba_h.jpg

15411613912_cce6db7cbc_h.jpg

15225356258_362879ddf3_h.jpg

15411952065_3c93deae21_h.jpg

15225357408_ade3216f46_h.jpg

15411953165_a434e929af_h.jpg

15388908676_6f4b7d7f10_h.jpg

15411617652_ed867eadfb_h.jpg

15225411407_44c2c9e556_h.jpg

15225267560_4574885ed6_h.jpg

I can't help it. Driving hypercars is always amazing, but taking a regular and ordinary car and go bezerk with it...it's priceless!

arhra

I can't help it. Driving hypercars is always amazing, but taking a regular and ordinary car and go bezerk with it...it's priceless!

Definitely.

Although I'd hardly describe the SuperSport Transit as "regular" or "ordinary". Or as a car.

Awesome livery, though.

DHL truck is hilarious. Are designs able to be loaded from previous games or are people just that damn fast?

I spent lots of hours into all of this...no FM5 designs/vinyl groups import this time.

I started from scratch, but I managed to make many license plates, and both the DHL van and the Carabinieri Defender.

Thanks for the comments, too! I'm amazed at the quality of this thread. I can't stop looking!

Chucker

I took my 1960 Ford F-100 (pictured soaring through the air in this thread) on a online road trip and came in 2nd on an A Class event against Lambos and Ferraris.

I had the dumbest grin on my face at the end of it.

aravuus

So yeah, I think I'm kind of going to get the Xbone in Christmas for FH2. And I'm not even that big a racing game fan!

Well, I guess Halo's the other reason but w/e

Pakoe

Gold Member
Maaaaaaaaaan, all these pics look bananas. I don't have a xbone, but i reaaaally want one just for this game.

gamercraig

Neo Member
The shots in here have had the same jaw-dropping effect as when I first saw the Newtek Demo on the Amiga whilst owning a Spectrum. So much for the Xbox One being underpowered.

Gestault

The shots in here have had the same jaw-dropping effect as when I first saw the Newtek Demo on the Amiga whilst owning a Spectrum. So much for the Xbox One being underpowered.

Not that the game isn't beautiful, but this is more about composition than raw power. I hold some of the shots here in as high regard as I would any real-world photography.

JaggedSac

I spent lots of hours into all of this...no FM5 designs/vinyl groups import this time.

I started from scratch, but I managed to make many license plates, and both the DHL van and the Carabinieri Defender.

Thanks for the comments, too! I'm amazed at the quality of this thread. I can't stop looking!

Damn dude. Awesome work, it looks great.

badams

Welp, thats enough for me, after this page I just bought Xbox One with Forza, should arrive around weekend. Thanks guys, I guess. You're better than all MS marketing and PR staff.

Top Bottom