• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 3 |OT| Welcome to the New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clevinger

zRwGfFq.jpg

Premieres Oct. 8th, airing every Wednesday on The CW and in our hearts.

SYNOPSIS
After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the pacific. He returns home changed, now a crazy person bow-and-arrow-wielding costumed vigilante called “The Arrow” fighting together with the love of his life, genius hacker Felicity Smoak, against the forces of evil and unlove.

CHARACTERS

U8cpTNR.jpg

Oliver Queen | Oli (Stephen Amell)
A billionaire playboy turned costumed vigilante after being shipwrecked at sea and stranded on a hellish island for five years. Finds love in the place he least expected it.

Felicity Smoak | City (Emily Bett Rickards)
An IT tech working at Queen Consolidated who joins Oliver's vigilante team and provides him with tech gadgets and hacking support. Falls in love with Oliver.

There are other characters, I guess
Diggle – Sidekick
Thea – Oliver's sister
Laurel – Baggage
Roy – Sidekick
Lance – Cop

MIwfFNF.jpg

isjUMS0.jpg
DJG8vdW.jpg

YNef201.jpg

jRV7d1y.jpg

Bigfoot

I'm almost caught up so hopefully I'll be able to join in on this thread. I just watched episode 14 I think from Season 2 which was the best one yet. Deathstroke in the Queen household and an island episode as well made for an awesome hour of TV. I only hope Season 2 finishes off as strong as it is currently going and that Season 3 is even better...

rjinaz

Nice OT. This is the season I like Thea. I can feel it (well I always found her cute which means I never really minded she was around, but damn is she a brat).

I don't know if Cass fits in there, but Shiva is a nice idea and Cheshire is a must. I mean, come on *nudges into Roy's direction*. Would love to see Olli getting his ass handed to him by Shiva :D
Shiva has to happen eventually. hopefully she will be as OP as she should be.

Cheshire would be good, hopefully similar to the Young Justice version imo.

missed the 2nd half of season 2

what happened to Crixus?
Got to catch up.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
can this be the flash thread also? Kind of like what we do with vampire diaries and the originals

From a show I vehemently disliked at first glance to arguably one of my favourite action series. I appreciate the writers attempts to balance CW romance with comic book drama/action. Hopefully Season 3 continues to improve and manages to send the show to new heights. Also, Brandon Routh in arguably a better superhero role than Superman. He's perfect for Palmer and DC's answer to Ant Man.

Wish the Blue Beetle show came to air though. Was this show supposed to be a Smallville spinoff of always it's own thing?

Judging by the promo's,
Thea will probably begin her transformation into Speedy, though as a villain probably at first.
Also, I wish they would give Sarah or Lauren the Canary voice, perhaps a Palmer developed device or accident?
Thanks god for Ollicity finally being a thing since I couldn't take the excess amounts of sexual tension between those two.

Finally, Welcome to the New Age. Love that song.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
All aboard, subscribed to this thread. If season two was any indication, this show knows exactly what it wants to be and does a lovely job being it.

I think the only episode last season that I thought was a misstep was the Suicide Squad one.

Monday: GOTHAM
Tuesday: The Flash
Wednesday: Arrow

Is this real life? I would kill for all three to be related but NOOOO!
Gotham should have been a Gotham Central based series.

DieH@rd

Banned

With little luck TNT will put Titans next year on Thursdays, and make it part of Arrowverse. :)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I love the gif you chose for Ra's Al Ghul's pic. Perfect.

I also love Thea's new look in her gif.

Chariot

Shiva has to happen eventually. hopefully she will be as OP as she should be.

Cheshire would be good, hopefully similar to the Young Justice version imo.
Yeah. I would like that.

Maybe we'll get one in the future. DC shows are running hot right now, I wouldn't rule it out. And by god, I want a Secret Six show on some Network with money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom