• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAIV: The Lost and Damned screens...

o6k96x.jpg

v3n21c.jpg

8zet.jpg

14ma9f.jpg

Suuuuuuuuuure.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
I'm pretty damn pumped. Only problem is, I sold my copy of GTA, so it's gonna cost a lot to play :(

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
They don't let us enlarge the pics and the banner pops up lol..

I don't understand, I hope this content turns out to be good.. I'm not feeling the whole biker thing. I was expecting new land areas and vehicles etc.. hopefully they will actually include that with the new story.

Jigsaw said:
yeah,cant wait to fall off the bike every corner thanks to shitty driving physics

don't worry, no PS3 version.

@topic:

well, looks the same like GTA4. i'll hope it will cost only 1200MS points, nothing more.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Oni Jazar said:
It looks like GTA4. I was hoping for a new location or something vastly different then more of the same.

This. A new story in the same place wont do it. Then again a new place is reserved for the next GTA...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
pretty awesome news. chasing down fools on a motorcycle in gta4 was one of the most amazing gaming pleasures ever. i hope the entire expansion is on-bike.

MMaRsu

Banned
AstroLad said:
pretty awesome news. chasing down fools on a motorcycle in gta4 was one of the most amazing gaming pleasures ever. i hope the entire expansion is on-bike.

:lol zing!

Won

No way I'm going to pay for motorcycle-centric DLC. I can live with the car physics in GTA IV, they are kinda neat, but not stupid motorcycles!

Danielsan

Definitely not paying for this. More boring and repetitive missions and on bikes no less. Thanks but no thanks.
Should have made a Liberty City zombie survival story. That I would have bought.

I have to agree about the motorcycle physics. The car physics I absolutely loved (and the physics for everything else)... but those bike chases were painful.

Dabanton

Danielsan said:
Definitely not paying for this. More boring and repetitive missions and on bikes no less. Thanks but no thanks.
Should have made a Liberty City zombie survival story. That I would have bought.

Glad to know you have already played the DLC and can give your expert opinion.

Struct09

Just seeing new content in GTAIV's Liberty City gets me excited, definitely one of my favorite game worlds. Can't wait to jump back in :D

_leech_ said:
I have to agree about the motorcycle physics. The car physics I absolutely loved (and the physics for everything else)... but those bike chases were painful.

Yeah well I'm sure they didn't work on fixing this, especially if the DLC centers around it. Too bad!

Kafel

Banned
A new scenario, good.

I haven't finished GTA IV but I can see myself buying this due to a whole new atmosphere.

Jon

GAF is not a place for optimism apparently. Three screenshots from some weird website, and people are already jumping to conclusions. Why can't we just wait a week or so and find out more information first? Relaxxx.

GQman2121

Banned
jhferry said:
Ah, I am so glad I can sell my copy of GTA now. Biker's on NYC, yeah thats a great story.

I don't know, Biker's in L.A. are making for some pretty compelling TV right now on FX.

Thanks to it's more straightforward nature (not too many racing or filler/pointless missions), GTAIV was the first game in the series that I have ever finished.

That being said, I'm excited about this expansion.

Top Bottom