• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Hi, in the current gen GTA Online OT we are just in the process of organising an OT for the new gen version of GTA Online. The main OT has gone up so can you just add the GTAO claim to the OP.

GTA Online - New Gen (PS4/XB1) by the current gen GTAO crew (liaise with Ted/Baron von Beans/Stormtrooper) - ASAP November 2014

Thanks.

kubus

Technically it hasn't been officially announced yet, but the president of Level-5 has already stated that Yo-Kai Watch will be coming out in the West next year, and a trademark has been registered in the US, and the game's title was localized in Streetpass recently... So I guess it's safe to assume that we will see the game here soon?

If it's alright with Nemesis and/or the mods, I would like to claim the OT for the game. I'm currently playing an imported version and just knowing the game is coming to the West makes me incredibly happy. It truly is a great game and I would love to help spread the word about its release here on GAF once it's out!

If it's too early, I'll wait till it's officially announced in a Direct or something and then make the claim again. Thanks!

Yo-Kai Watch by kubus (22th November 2014)

Skux

Hey Nemesis. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop the OTs I have claimed for Far Cry 4 and The Order: 1886. I'm going to be too busy later this year and early next year to find the time for them. :/

I would like to pick this up if it isn't already (didn't see it in the OP).

The Order: 1886 by Skux (2 December 2014)
Release date 20 February 2015.

Volcynika

The GG Xrd OT is going up tonight (I am in US Central timezone). Got a mod to ok me putting it up for JP release, so it'll be used for both US and JP.

Jawmuncher

You, if anyone, deserves the right to make a new DC-game but I'm wondering if there's even been any hints of such a game.

I'm going by the rumor from earlier in the year that said it would be revealed this year.
If nothing comes up from these current event's i'll update and go from there.

cj_iwakura

I think it's time for a Yakuza community thread. Anyone interested in collaborating?

Same for Yakuza 5, I can cover text and help with graphics.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Sword Art Online - Lost Song (Japan Import / PS3 - PS VITA - 2015, March 25th) Parakeetman December 2014
Bringing this out to the front as we have had a proper release date for a while.

Release Date: 2015, March 25th.

Will do the Western release also for the title, same as the original and just convert it over.

cj_iwakura

Me and IrishNinja are seeking a graphics collaborator for a Yakuza community thread, preferably just needing a header banner, possibly one for each of the mainline games.

IrishNinja

^co-signed - gonna ask a few regulars in community if nothing props up here! might message Lelouch too to make sure no toes get stepped on.

Nachos

Me and IrishNinja are seeking a graphics collaborator for a Yakuza community thread, preferably just needing a header banner, possibly one for each of the mainline games.

^co-signed - gonna ask a few regulars in community if nothing props up here! might message Lelouch too to make sure no toes get stepped on.

You should've done that before thinking about beginning any work. It's possible that you might be able to dedicate more time to it – and consequentially finish it sooner – but it sounds like no contact's been made between you all. You have no idea if he might have already invested quite some time into making the thread. That work could effectively be invalidated, all from lack of consideration. Rules and guidelines aside, that's just disrespectful, even if it was likely unintentional.

The thread claims exist not only to remove redundancies in effort, but also to encourage collaboration. Lelouch is cool; I'm sure he'd be perfectly accommodating towards both of you, but ask first.

IrishNinja

already messaged him, calm down
worse came to worse we'dve offered assistance (if wanted) since it's been a bit, again nobody was gonna go ahead without the okay.

Parakeetman

Is Nemesis still around? OP hasn't been updated in over a month...

Hes been posting, just not here in this thread. D:

I might bug him if he wants someone else to take over the duties with a new thread, since can totally understand if hes too busy to always be in here doing the constant edits with everything. Id imagine it is a ton of work going through all the posts and whatnots. Dude has been doing a good job with everything so far though.

Just sent him a message to check on things.

----

Folks should also try to repost their claims once a specific date has been nailed down, from ones that are just general time frames winter, summer, etc. That way can get the general claims list cleared out. Otherwise makes it harder for folks to look at the OP first glance to see really whats exactly coming out without having to go into the other list then dig through that, which is in no particular order.

Nemesis_

I just want to apologise and say that I am really sorry. I work closely within the industry and as I'm sure you all know it's been a very busy period the last few weeks and it took it's toll.

I should be updating on a weekly basis from now on.

Can't thank you all enough for using the format, it is a god-send when it comes to updating the thread.

If there's any threads that you've noticed shouldn't be in there but have already been posted or something please let me know. Everything else has been updated and moved to it's appropriate section.

As I mentioned previously please do not hesitate to poke or prod me on Twitter as that's easily the fastest way to get to me. You can find me @Nemesis556

Parakeetman

I just want to apologise and say that I am really sorry. I work closely within the industry and as I'm sure you all know it's been a very busy period the last few weeks and it took it's toll.

I should be updating on a weekly basis from now on.

Can't thank you all enough for using the format, it is a god-send when it comes to updating the thread.

If there's any threads that you've noticed shouldn't be in there but have already been posted or something please let me know. Everything else has been updated and moved to it's appropriate section.

As I mentioned previously please do not hesitate to poke or prod me on Twitter as that's easily the fastest way to get to me. You can find me @Nemesis556

Awesome, thanks for coming back and dropping a reply Nem, its highly appreciated! :D

Btw can you add this into the unspecified date community section?

Dungeon Crawler RPG Community Thread (Japanese Developed DRPGs) Parakeetman (27th September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom